200032 Statistics for business (1 Viewer)

red802

HSC
N/A
lol, i never attended the tutorials at uws campbelltown, since the teacher wasnt very good, and just told us the answers that u can easily find on web ct. But if u have trouble at the subject and find it hard, i recommend that u do go to the tutorials and lectures. Also depends if ur tutorial teacher and lecture teacher are good at explain and showing you how the equations work and the concepts.

HSC
which campus do you go to? casue i did it last year, and i remember the lectuer told us thers a extra class, you can attend each week for tutorials.. like 4-1 sorta thing, like highschool tutoring!

4eyesnb

HSC
N/A
I find is subject not easy for some reason. Even though I have done the Ext2 maths (Band3) and few 1st/2nd yr pure maths and integral Statistics & Probability at UNSW. But I only got a pass for this intro level stat at UWS... and I remember this was the one and only subject that caused me to fear in my entire Business&Commerce degree.

Last edited:

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
Hey 4eyesnb, have you graduated from the UNSW AND UWS degrees in your sig already? AND doing a Masters degree? :confused: :eek:

4eyesnb

HSC
N/A
no.... I drop out my UNSW B Eng/B Sc course 2yrs ago, only completed my Business&Commerce degree at UWS

Last edited:
HSC
UWS-Uni-Student said:
If you put the work into the subject its not hard to get a high distinction

OMG i was 4 marks off a D i was like *FAINTS* but im happy with what i got i guess.. i thought i was going to barely pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)