2003 HSC exam answers? (1 Viewer)

chen yi

HSC
Does anyone have the answers to the 2003 HSC Engineering Studies exam? (not trial paper) ...Specifically question 17 and question 18 (Engineering and the Engeering Report) in the 2003 HSC ES exam? If anyone has the answers or has information regarding to where I can get the answers, could you please let me know? My email is believe_the_answ3r@hotmail.com. If anyone has the answers to those 2 questions, could you please email it to me or post it?

chen yi

HSC
If anyone can suggest sample answers to question 17 and 18, I would be very grateful too. Especially these questions...

17. a) Shade areas are to be added to a major harbourside transport interchange. The interchange is also a popular tourist destination. An engineering report is to be produced for the development of shade areas near the interchange. Outline a technical issue and a social issue that would need to be considered in such a report.

c) ii) PVC coated polyester fabric is widely used as the cover for shade areas. Discuss how developments in engineering textiles have influenced the design of public shade structures.

18. a) Discuss the use of CAD systems as an alternative to traditional drawing methods.

jbo69

HSC
hey, if your looking for some help in engineering studies, go to www.educeng.com.au, it has all the solutions from the past papers, all the way back to 1994, its a must have, in achieving a uai of >90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)