2003 HSC Mathematics Results (1 Viewer)

holl

That Vincent Mok guy got 1st in Physics, Chemistry and 3rd in Biology so Bombing out for him is probably when you don't come first.

Last edited:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by holl
That Vincent Mok guy got 1st in Physics, Chemistry and 3rd in Biology so Bombing out for him is probably is when you don't come first.
And also a Band 6 in Advanced English (along with the aforementioned 3/4U Maths).
Originally posted by Rahul
your jedi mind tricks wont work with me :rofl:
You will download the 2U paper, and you will examine it in detail, saying "I can do that in my sleep" at various questions, laughing at what 2U Maths students do, compared to your 4U Maths. :p

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Huy
You will download the 2U paper, and you will examine it in detail, saying "I can do that in my sleep" at various questions, laughing at what 2U Maths students do, compared to your 4U Maths. :p
lol @ "i can do that in my sleep". i am not going to look at any such paper and hold onto "If this student has sat for the 2 unit maths exam it is likely that he/she would have acheived band 6" for as long as humanly possible. :p

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I got exam 91, assessment 90, HSC mark 91 band 6

I was happy, but would have liked a bit higher.

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
haha i hate it 77, fuk maths, lucky i have football cauz i fuked my hsc up...oh well

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
im even l8a....i was in yr 11 in 2003 and i got 92 94 93 band 6...a bit disappointed

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Huy
It was the 28th of October ;)

Mok, Vincent Kwan Chun

James Ruse Agricultural High School
Biology, Chemistry, English (Advanced), Mathematics Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 2, Physics

Chung, Jason
Chemistry, Economics, English (Advanced), Mathematics Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 2, Physics

Ahluwalia, Ashish Zimpok
Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 2, Physics

Ruting, Bradley Craig

Chemistry, Economics, English (Advanced), Geography, Mathematics, Mathematics Extension 1

They all bombed it all-right... with Band 6's (E4's) in Maths Extension 1 and 2. :p

Tears at maths paper from hell
http://smh.com.au/articles/2003/10/27/1067233102222.html
what the hell? i didn't know you have to do 2u when you did 4u... and jason came 3rd in 4u LOL. this is weird or did i misunderstood the article?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
but isn't the article about the 2u exam... ??? im confused... am i that ignorent to even know you have to do 2u when you did 4u.
No no, everyone's misreading the article. It stated the 2 unit exam was a killer, then interviewed 4 unit students stating they were interviewing 4 unit students.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
" I bombed it," 18-year-old Vincent Mok said cheerfully. "I left out a lot of questions . . . it was a very long paper." Jason Chung, 17, who also sat the 4-unit exam, was more confident. "I got to the last question - but couldn't figure it out," he grinned.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
" I bombed it," 18-year-old Vincent Mok said cheerfully. "I left out a lot of questions . . . it was a very long paper." Jason Chung, 17, who also sat the 4-unit exam, was more confident. "I got to the last question - but couldn't figure it out," he grinned.
oh... hahaha... thanks KeypadSDM for clearing that up. what the hell was that article going on about then... its like 2u exam students is in tears and they have 4u student saying how hard it is... LOL. thats media for you. :p

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
so did you finish the paper KeypadSDM? was it that hard... the dude who came third couldn't even finish...
Didn't finish it.

Got 8a out, and fumbled through 8b, getting most of it done. (Especially the last one marker: "Hence prove that pi is irrational")

I missed a few questions earlier as well. Best I could have got was about 110.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
sounds hard...

i was just reading some of the exam thoughts on this site... look at this guy he sounded way more confident than you:

Originally posted by Eeko

Charles qin my name

112 brother
i shouldn't lose any more than 8 marks
maybe only 6 if im lucky

man
4u is easy as shit
i regret doing it coz its boring

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
lol @ keypad. yeah i dont get it. how can they have bombed the 2u if it doesnt even count cus they all do 4u. Supra, we have one accel. maths class each year. this time we had i think 2 in the top 20, with 98's and the accel. class average was 94.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)