2004 2units + 2006 8units for Premiers (1 Viewer)

chinkiwinki

HSC
Are you eligible for premiers award if you have 90+ for an accelerated course that is completed in 2004 (2unit IPT) and 8 units of 90+ marks you've completed in 2006?

chinkiwinki

HSC
really? If so, great.. because theres no way in hell its possible for me to get a band 6 in english...lol:)

mednerd

HSC
N/A
dont give up....all u need to do is memorise a few basic essays and then learn how to manipulate them into each text type....it looks hard but it isnt

and to ur orginal question ...yeah but what;s more important is the $2000 prize for high achievers!

chinkiwinki

HSC
lol english.
With a combination of bad luck and terrible teacher i've managed to fall below average and quite close to the bottom of the rankings. I'm aiming for 85.

A l

HSC
N/A
Just to let you know, a Preimer's Award exists for students who achieve band 6 or band E4 in at least 10 of their study units. English does NOT have to be part of those study units.

chinkiwinki

HSC
A l said:
Just to let you know, a Preimer's Award exists for students who achieve band 6 or band E4 in at least 10 of their study units. English does NOT have to be part of those study units.
Yep and I am thankful for that.

Right now I have Chemistry, Physics and 4u Maths that are quite possible of a band 6.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
mednerd said:
dont give up....all u need to do is memorise a few basic essays and then learn how to manipulate them into each text type....it looks hard but it isnt

and to ur orginal question ...yeah but what;s more important is the $2000 prize for high achievers!
Just clarifying, $2000 is only for people who get a placing in a subject. Not for premier's awards.

For premier's award you just get a piece of glass :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)