2004 ipt exam pretty easy :( = 2005 hard? (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
man I think 2004 was alright like the MC was like medium
yet the section2,3 seemed to be pretty simple, maby a few medium questions here and their.

Do you tihnk this will in turn make 2005 a hard exam?

or what do you you think the 2005 exam will be like please state what you think.

香港!

HSC
I would like to know what sort of "hard" questions, at the hardest level... they can put in an IPT exam... hehehe

steelite

HSC
I found 2002 the hardest of them all, though 2001 was pretty easy. I'm hoping for a test which is easy in the option topics, l usually stuff up there and get only 30-35 which will push my mark down to around a possible 90-95 (then minus off the MC and short answers) and l'll predict based on the marked past yr papers l've done l might get 80-85.

7th Sign

HSC
no way 2002 multiple choice was the most easy out of all

multiple choice is my downfall I always score like 14-16 which sucks yet I always narrow the other 5 ish questons down to two :(

7th Sign

HSC
香港! said:
I would like to know what sort of "hard" questions, at the hardest level... they can put in an IPT exam... hehehe

They will throw something at people I think.

The old terms such as dithering tricked all the kids well a few yet now every one knows that term, maby they will throw a term like what does WYSIWYG stand for and most kids will be like WTF?

Last edited:

香港!

HSC
7th Sign said:
They will throw something at people I think.

The old terms such as dithering tricked all the kids well a few yet now every one knows that term, maby they will throw a term like what does WYSIWYG stand for and most kids will be like WTF?
The question with "dithering" was in the CSSA TRIALS. Trials don't necessarily have to follow the syllabus closely like the actual HSC examinations do. Our school teacher said they wouldn't ask such a thing in the real exam, I'm sure in the past HSC exams there hasn't been such questions asking these terms as well:)

7th Sign

HSC
yeah their has been a few kind of random questions well not random but most people would find hard like What does CRT stand for compared with LCD? A fair amount of people wouldnt know this.

In the option topic they always throw like 3-6 marks at some meanings.

香港!

HSC
^
hehehe... but the CRT and LCD is clearly stated in one of the dot points in Multimedia.
Terms like "dithering"... I have never seen anywhere on the syllabus:(

steelite

HSC
7th Sign said:
no way 2002 multiple choice was the most easy out of all

multiple choice is my downfall I always score like 14-16 which sucks yet I always narrow the other 5 ish questons down to two :(
l meant the 2002 DSS and Multimedia sections, the short response seems pretty easy but l hate the social and ethical issues, you never know how many points your suppose to write to get full marks

harvestcows

HSC
all the way down to liquad crystal molecules and electrical currents ?

rama_v

HSC
2002 was extremely easy in my opinoin. But they are all easy really
Possibly the specimen paper is the hardest, but seriosuly, its ipt

celluloid love

I swear I must be the only person who finds this subject difficult.

Does anyone have any tips for someone who thinks there's simply too much content to learn?

word.

HSC
could you pls lend us the mc answers to the specimen paper?

7th Sign

HSC
celluloid love said:

Does anyone have any tips for someone who thinks there's simply too much content to learn?

my adevice just get some notes of the resource section like a real sumarised one just read through the majior parts of it once you have learnt them just cross the bits off and concentrate on the stuff you dont know.

Only do this if you have not made your own notes, personally I fell like 99% of the notes in the resource section are not great.

Just know basic things like how to draw diagrams and stuff these can score you a few marks

Ipt is not a easy subject at all it has a bit of content in it, not like some other subjects like english where their is only a few bits of content!

HSC
word. said:
could you pls lend us the mc answers to the specimen paper?
1.C
2.C
3.B
4.D
5.D
6.B
7.C
8.D
9.D
10. A,C or D (yes quite a fucked up question)
11.A
12.D
13.C
14.D
15.A
16.C
17.C
18.D
19.A
20.C

Spoz

celluloid love said:

Maybe you can drop it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)