2004 Syllabus (1 Viewer)

a_sea_of_names

I was wondering where i might find this, for my subjects, does anyone know?

Any help would be great thanks.

Subjects include:

English - Adv.
Maths ext 1.
Physics
Cem.

Thanks

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOARDOFSTUDIES MAN.. this website is mentioned in nearly every thread... *sigh..

its boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au...

queenie

HSC
omg... can u believe.. ALL the syllabusses are there??? :O yes.. even ext english and chemistry!! W O W !

a_sea_of_names

yeah, i went there for 30 mins, but can you actually find the ones for this years year 11..

if so give me a link please..

i looked for ages

queenie

HSC
ok DUDE ~~!

there is no english syllabus for year 11..... well, there is, but there are no 'prescribed reading texts' like there are for year 12.. secondly, the yr 11 maths syllabus is with yr 12 and its pretty much the same for chemistry and physics..

EG:

http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/chemistry_stg6_syl_03.pdf

page 22 is the start of the prelim syllabus.. . its like that for all the subjects

btw.. did u just buy a computer or something? ;)

a_sea_of_names

I'm one lazy mo fo.

See i couldnt be bothered reading through all the stuff on BOS to find it. So who's the stupid one, the guy who did no work, and got the results, or the guys that did all the work.

Work smart. Not hard.

:)

Btw, thanks..

lol

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by queenie
ok DUDE ~~!

there is no english syllabus for year 11..... well, there is, but there are no 'prescribed reading texts' like there are for year 12.. secondly, the yr 11 maths syllabus is with yr 12 and its pretty much the same for chemistry and physics..

EG:

http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/chemistry_stg6_syl_03.pdf

page 22 is the start of the prelim syllabus.. . its like that for all the subjects

btw.. did u just buy a computer or something? ;)
we get like a summarised year 11 syllabus for each class, and for chem they give us the whole chunky thing

Lachlan Murray

I am also looking for a chemistry syllabus. But not just that, I want a summary of the first module that follows the syllabus.
If that is what your looking for, the board of studies site won't help at all.

queenie

HSC
Originally posted by Lachlan Murray
I am also looking for a chemistry syllabus. But not just that, I want a summary of the first module that follows the syllabus.
If that is what your looking for, the board of studies site won't help at all.
good for you...

Originally posted by a_sea_of_names
So who's the stupid one, the guy who did no work, and got the results, or the guys that did all the work.
lol
the stupid one is the one who did no work and got no results.

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
we get like a summarised year 11 syllabus for each class, and for chem they give us the whole chunky thing
same. In each and every subject, you should've gotten a booklet outlining out the syllabus and most important notes on what ur studying for that year. Every school should give that out. I even got one for maths which explains like what the student has to demonstrate e.g. showing worked solutions.
You should get it from your teachers, if you didn't well then........ :rolleyes:

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^^ we didnt get one for maths, that was the only exception
but they arent that long for our other subs they are like a 2 page thing justs saying the topics u r going to study

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
Summarised syllabus .........hmmm.... Am I the only one that can sense an irony in that ?

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by a_sea_of_names
I'm one lazy mo fo.

See i couldnt be bothered reading through all the stuff on BOS to find it. So who's the stupid one, the guy who did no work, and got the results, or the guys that did all the work.

Work smart. Not hard.

:)

Btw, thanks..

lol
ur a turd...:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)