2005 CSSA Physics (1 Viewer)

evette13

HSC
ummm...what was with it?
There were NO projectiles?!?
It seemed abit short. What did you guys think?
I sat it this morning coz there was a clash, u guys are probs sitting it now.
It wasnt too hard just alot of writing, hardly any calc's!

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
Yeh was surprising actually ... found it pretty good ;) .... glad i memorised that BCS stuff last night though

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
man o man!!!

we didnt end up having catholic.. isntead my teacher compiled an exam from various sources

grrrrrrrrr..... i knew i should have done success... he took like a whole chunk straight out from there....
my exam was out of 100.... and we've only covered module 1 and 2.. plus half of module 3

now that's scary... we had something like 35 marks on space.... 35 on motors... and 25-30 on ideas... i hated that exam

catholic was probably so much easier.. well last yrs was anyway

oh well there goes a whole chunk of my assessment marks... staright down the drain

hope u guys performed better than myself

well???

where is everyone???

Last edited:

mikey11

HSC
test was surprisingly easier than i had anticipate or maybe i just studied more for the trials i dunno.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
mikey11 said:
test was surprisingly easier than i had anticipate or maybe i just studied more for the trials i dunno.

any hard questions?

how were the calculations questions? oh and the multiple choice???

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
How did you calculate the time of that capsule to reach the Earth's surface while keeping under 8g?

powerhouse

HSC
Extremely easy, weird.

I wasn't too sure about the BCS thing, just talked about the positive trough and I said there was no trough if above the critical temperature and no cooper pairs.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
AreYouAlright? said:
How did you calculate the time of that capsule to reach the Earth's surface while keeping under 8g?
Did you do CSSA?

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
Yeah i did the CSSA Trial that was the only question i couldn't figure out it was like calculate the kintetic energy of the satellite, the the potential energy of the capsule and then the time taken to fall and then the Power or something the last two parts i fully didn't get .. did u guys do that question?

Shael

HSC
AreYouAlright? said:

I havent done my trials yet. Mine are next week. But it sounds like you would have used relativity to answer that kind of question.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
my school didnt even give us the cssa papers
we had cssa papers for every other subject other than phys chem and maybe bio :( is cssa trials easy?

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
Was that a CSSA question or did my school sub it in, they didn't say the subbed it in....

!lukey!

HSC
i think the exam was pretty easy we didnt have any projectile motion stuff coz we havent done that yet but the rest of the course was in there and i finished it with about 50 minutes to go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)