2005 EES people? (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
haha..poor dani..i don't know of any but i'm sure there are..just maybe not posting lol

if you need help, ask..i check whether anyone's posted anything new in here about once a month :p

some girl

HSC
One here. Not much in this part of the forum anyways... :rolleyes:

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
im a 2005 hsc'er but did e+e last year.....

switchblade87

HSC
Hello

Howdy! I'm a 2005 earth student! I'll keep checking in regularly here, see whats the go and such...

Nerd Queen

"Oh God, I could be bounded in a nut-shell, and co
HSC
hey guys

i am a 2005 earth student i check on here regularly too but there is never anyone that seems even slightly interested in E and E.

and i wish people would become more involved in the subject. that way there will be a lot more support going on between earthlings!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh dear, didn't see this thread :p

Anyway, I did ees back in the old days, 2003, however, I just completed (well still got the exam to go) a uni subject which is exactly the same as this subject. It was literally the whole 2 year course shoved into 13 weeks of work :eek:

Oh dani_danoz - you sent me a pm about the soil experiment, did you still need it. I tried replying but you turned your pm off.

still waiting

HSC
im here too but there never seems to be much happening maybe now that we know there are people we could maybe try and revive this forum

Danoz The Great

HSC
We're starting to emerge from the shadows! Good gracious!

Thankyou Cape but we did it together as a class...silly teacher wanted us to write up the prace ourselves, but I just copied the one we did in class. Thanks anyway! :D

khandigirl

psychotic wench
HSC
another EES 05'er here....... not doing so bad i spose...

hope we can actually make ppl realise that EES isnt some verison of EEC... dont ask... think the literacy skills of people need checking ( yeah yeah myself included)... meh... if this makes no sense... sorry... doing assignments... stupid PE... grrr

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
im a 2004 EES student.. it's a very easy subject. one major hint for this subject (and all sciences) is go completely off the syllabus with ur revision cos the questions are exactly from there. so just go thru all the dot points and summarise them. trust me on this it worked for me.

switchblade87

HSC
khandigirl said:
another EES 05'er here....... not doing so bad i spose...

hope we can actually make ppl realise that EES isnt some verison of EEC... dont ask... think the literacy skills of people need checking ( yeah yeah myself included)... meh... if this makes no sense... sorry... doing assignments... stupid PE... grrr
I don't exactly know why, but this post amused me. :)

Yeah, I agree with following the syllabus, its working well for me too...its the same with a lot of subjects, PE is another one like this...

em_516

bludging..
HSC
matt_f64 said:
im a 2004 EES student.. it's a very easy subject. one major hint for this subject (and all sciences) is go completely off the syllabus with ur revision cos the questions are exactly from there. so just go thru all the dot points and summarise them. trust me on this it worked for me.
agreed..that's what i based my study notes off and it worked well :)..sometimes, the exam questions seem like (and probably are) they're copied exactly from the syllabus..so yes, stick to the syllabus!

pats88

i am a 2005 e+e student.. i hate it im doing really bad.. so i wont be much help to anyone.. BUT my best mate is number one in our class.. so anything i can scab off him i wil give to you kids.. good luck in a friggin hard subject hahaha

pats88

your probably smart.. me on the other hand.. cough cough.. id rather be playing guitar

Danoz The Great

HSC
Yay for guitar, I will get around to learning it one day. In the meantime, I will play my piano with glee :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)