2005 EES people? (1 Viewer)

pats88

oooh a piano player.. i love the piano.. i wish i could play better than what i can.. i'll just stick with my 'after all these years' by silverchair hahaha..

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
thats always gud.... after all these years..... forget about the troubled times, every father's pain, cast a shadow over a broken son, ull be home again, and ill be home agaeeaaaaiiiin!!!!

Danoz The Great

HSC
LOL that is so repped and sigged :p

I'm pretty crap at playing the piano though, I hardly get anytime :( I just idolise Tori Amos...alot.

pats88

hehehe.. im not good either.. i just teach myself pieces i love.. i have no intention of being mozart or beethoven..

Danoz The Great

HSC
Yeah same, that's why I'm not doing music for the HSC- it's just a hobby :)

pats88

hahaha too true eh.. i am playing/singing 'after all these years' to my year 12 at the farewell concert.. i hope i bring it justice.. but yeah im not doing piano for the hsc though.. wish i was because it is such a beautiful instrument..

Sarah 05

hi all

anyone here do this subject via distance education this year? im looking for other poor souls whose stupid schools dont run it

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
hehe, younglings...i'm n '04er, been there done that, n glad to help if i can. lol, i see you got dawso started up on sliverchair, haha, the number of msn niknames i'm gotten off him :p. my uni course for geography this semester is yr11 earth scince, i was so excited in my first lecture cos i had no science last semester :p

heres to all earth science nerds everywhere :p CHEERS!!! haha

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
addict said:
hehe, younglings...i'm n '04er, been there done that, n glad to help if i can. lol, i see you got dawso started up on sliverchair, haha, the number of msn niknames i'm gotten off him :p. my uni course for geography this semester is yr11 earth scince, i was so excited in my first lecture cos i had no science last semester :p

heres to all earth science nerds everywhere :p CHEERS!!! haha
oi you!

i dindt get em started on the chair, it was the simple brilliance of the newy boys that caught their attention, i simply sang along :D

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
honey, i meant as in they brought up the 'topic' which encouraged you to become quite enthusiastic about it. i was being nice...ish in a me way, you know i love ya, you're like my net bf :p

pats88

hahaha.. i brought up silverchair in this thread.. cuz i said i couldnt play any other songs on piano than that.. hmm.. i didnt know dawso was such a fanatic? or is he... *shifty eyes*

ecouch

HSC
this is a slightly delayed post, but im an EES 2005 subject, love it, great subject, also the easiest subject eva

em_516

bludging..
HSC
so i don't know when the hsc is..but i do know school just finished so it can't be TOO far off

good luck in the exam guys..obvious but really helpful tip, FOLLOW THE SYLLABUS!! (if you even manage to read this before your exam..this forum is so dead, poor little fella :()

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)