2005 Enrolment - NEW Students (1 Viewer)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
This thread is for any NEW UTS students who have questions about how and where to enrol and what to bring and what to do, and so on.

You will receive information about enrolment and any related web links via UTS and UAC when you receive your offer letters in January, however, there are some active links up already if any prospective students wishes to view them.

This is the main enrolment information website for NEW students:

http://www.sau.uts.edu.au/enrolment/how_to/new/index.html

Now some of you may be organising holidays for January and February and you want to know when your potential enrolment times are. Well if you follow the enrolment schedule link from the website above, you can have a look at the enrolment timetable. The link is:

http://datasearch.uts.edu.au/study/new_enrolment_2005/general_schedule.cfm

Please note that these dates could change, so please check it again when you receive your letter of offer.

If you need to know your course code, then check out the UTS Handbooks at http://www.handbook.uts.edu.au . Alternatively, just type in some words in the keyword box if you know the name of your degree.

Post any questions you have about enrolment here.

evil99

HSC
Q's

How come I still havent receive the email confirmation of registration ? I have checked my new email account, its empty, without the print-out of my email confirmation of registration, can I still enrol on the by giving with the UAC offer letter?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
It might take some time, and also the system is overloaded. You have until your enrolment session to do this, so don't worry at the moment.

smallcattle

HSC
I searched through the UTS website but still could not find information on what do we have to bring on the enrolment day!! plz help~~

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
oh man how do we apply for acedemic credit b4 enrolment??
i thought they just do that during enrolment
and wats certified trranscripts mean>?? cant i just use the transcript my old uni gave me?

evil99

HSC
Dingo2004 said:
oh man how do we apply for acedemic credit b4 enrolment??
i thought they just do that during enrolment
and wats certified trranscripts mean>?? cant i just use the transcript my old uni gave me?
hey dingo, u from uws rite? You have to go to student centre at any campus and fill the relevant form and pay 20 bucks, they will send ur academic transcript, alternatively, u can pay it through ipay.

MoNNiE

HSC
academic transcript meaning your subject record..
you can just get the university to send you a copy.. or you could print it off the internet if u can access your student activities .

for those unable to attend enrolments
you will need to nominate someone within your family.. or a 'trusting' friend to enroll for you
make sure they fill this form out
http://www.sau.uts.edu.au/pdfs/enrolment/AuthoritytoEnrol2005.pdf
and bring it to the enrolment session

----
http://datasearch.uts.edu.au/study/new_enrolment_2005/enrolment_entry.cfm - register for enrolment :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i got my confirmation email today yayaya

i still havent got my uni offer letter :(
you can change the enrolment day just email them.

Annabelle

just wondering

do we plan our timetable and activate our subjects from that one-stop admin website?

or are these done on the enrolment session, cos i can't web-enrol

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You plan your timetable now and activate (enrol) into them at enrolment.

tomekz

HSC
jasee said:
Might sound like a stupid question... *cough*.... where do u find out ur timetable to actually plan it? I am quite useless at this stuff *sigh*

shArkEe

jasee said:

how do we actually plan our timetable? i check my study plan thingy on the uts site and all they tell me is wat subjects i'll be doing every year, and it doesn't give anything else, is planning our timetable just chooseing wat semester we do our subjects in ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)