2005 HSC Answers (1 Viewer)

MadWombo

hmmm fair enough. That was my first answer but then i changed it dont ask me why.....im still stumped....thankx

mthommo

HSC
Rnb Producer said:
r u guys nerd ullehs?

weres the chick bro the chickzz.........

hot chix add my msn...... i not smart like dese guys cummonnnn.... i got 7% in maths trial ;)

add me aiight ladies peace habibi'z
piss off u brainless wanker

Mandy101

HSC
^LOL yeah speaking on behalf of the hot chicks, I can add that intelligence is far more attractive than a lack of.

Mandy101

HSC
K-Town said:
question 23 a) ii) Whit is the probability that first prize is NOT won by Khalid or Herman?

Ur answer is 69/100 which is just the Herman and Khalids added together.
I did the probability of Khalid not winning times by the probability of Herman not winning an my answer turned out to be 703/1000.

Can this be correct?? did anyone else get this answer??
Yeah I did that too... I knew I'd get fucked over by a probability question though, it's the one topic I could never grasp 100%. Argh its so annoying, my brain told me to add them, but I multiplied! Oh well..

Picle

HSC
why would you bother scanning the paper......you can take it out of the room after your done....

wwjd_frog14

HSC
i think i got q 8 wrong..

q26ci) i cant remember wat i put so im assuming its wrong

q26di) i think i got r wrong...but i should still get 1 mark for n yeh?

q26dii) considering i got 26di r wrong it would mean my worked out answer is wrong, but it was correct for the numbers i used. do they give marks for carried errors? and i think i also put my graphics calculator answer coz that was different (i think that was the write one) ah wellz...

q28bii) i cant remember wat i put so again im assuming its wrong :)

so yeh should get between 95-98 i think :) :) :) very happy

Robert422

HSC
Thankyou

Thankyou for the answers, didnt do as well as most of you but its good knowing at least were i stand in a raw mark then waiting to late Decemeber. Congrats to everyone who did well and good luck for the remainder of your exams if you have any left :)

Regards,

Robert422

P.S Truthfully is a high 60's very early 70's RAW mark okay? I meen seriously...i know its not great but you think it might scale decently or slightly increase? or its just acceptable, be truthful in your answers, thankyou

7th Sign

HSC
according to your results I scored 100% top in the state yay.........

:rolleyes:

nah jk I cant even remember most of my answers lol but My multiple choice was pretty close to yours maby 1 or 2 different. Any way only if you put all your answers word for word on the sheet you cant say your marks deffiant....Thats why I aint running around braggin abotu shit untill I get the actuall results back and I think most of you should do the same.

Last edited:
HSC
it gives a good rough idea though, maybe iwont get 91 maybe only 85, maybe ill get 95?! i dont know, but I do not im not in the 70s

Rnb Producer

HSC
Mandy101 said:
^LOL yeah speaking on behalf of the hot chicks, I can add that intelligence is far more attractive than a lack of.
ye alright nerd... u n mthommo would make a good couple.... boook worm fakkin scrawny aussi poof brooooooo

mandy101.... u speak on behalf of the hot chicks ye? your a fukkin nerd luv... dont speak on behalf of hot chix ok? agreeed.... good.... ciao

MadWombo

Im still stumped on teh Khalid and Herman question. Where u have to find the probability of them NOT winning.
What i dont understand is that with any other probability question u times the first one by the second one (P of Khalid NOT winning x P of Herman NOT winning). If you are emant to times them together why did you + for this question??????

mthommo

HSC
Rnb Producer said:
ye alright nerd... u n mthommo would make a good couple.... boook worm fakkin scrawny aussi poof brooooooo

mandy101.... u speak on behalf of the hot chicks ye? your a fukkin nerd luv... dont speak on behalf of hot chix ok? agreeed.... good.... ciao
Sorry, we dont understand incoherant wannabe wog-babble...finding it hard to string a few words of english together with that baby pea-brain of yours?

by your logic, anyone with an IQ over 60-70 (anything less indicates you're mentally retarded eg: rnb producer - IQ of lint) is a nerd!

as you are obviously the type of person who wouldnt know their arse from their elbow, i'd say youre hardly in a position to decide who are and who arent nerds and who is and who isnt attractive.

so please please PLEASE learn from your parents mistake and get a vasectomy ASAP....who knows? perhaps your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others...you're certainly doin a gooood job!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)