2005 HSC Art Major works (1 Viewer)

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Hey guys ... i'm assuming most have finished their majors now so how about we all post photos of our Majors ....

Leah.Midd

HSC
VonDavis said:
Hey guys ... i'm assuming most have finished their majors now so how about we all post photos of our Majors ....
assuming lol yer not quite a good assumption...mines due nxt monday almost finished but not real happy therefore not finished!

gloomy

moo
HSC

here is my overall majorwork~

it shows my struggles and triumphs of depression :3
whoooo
so much left to do, especially with the left panel, the bottom panel is supposed to be like lichenstein. I haven t finished yet, still touchups and words to write. The black one is finished though. :0

giverny

HSC
hope everyone's work is coming along nicely. id post some of my photos, but i don't know how.. eerrrgh.
xx

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
I will post my photos when I see mine again. They are with my teacher for the exhibition. Photos are promised.

penciltron

HSC
cool! i'll post mine as soon as their done ive just been refining them for ages coz im not happy with 90% of it, we handed ours in first week of this term so yeah.

Last edited:

hipPo3

HSC
has anyone except me done only 40% of thier majorwork ?
i have like 2 weeks to go ... alot of work upahead
ill take a pic after my trails are over .. 1 more week to go :(

Leah.Midd

HSC
Well mines been handed in today for the internal mark and im so pleased its practically over. All i have to do is get my digital images reprinted to the right size(they screwed the sizes) and just mount them! SOOOOOOOO GLAD

chamelia

HSC
hipPo3 said:
Im only 10-15% done, if that so at least your ahead of me.

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
@gloomy: wow - that looks great! I esp like the bottom one with the winking eye. Interesting different styles in each panel too - it'll be interesting to see what the finished left one looks like.

2 weeks to go! Argh...3/5 done. Still need two drawings - annoying this is that it doesn't even take me long to do one drawings - only like 3 hrs max. Theoretically I could have finished my major work in about 15 hrs...but alas - still need to find stupid reference photos otherwise I have nothing to draw! :rolleyes:

Dil myster

HSC
gloomy said:

here is my overall majorwork~

it shows my struggles and triumphs of depression :3
whoooo
so much left to do, especially with the left panel, the bottom panel is supposed to be like lichenstein. I haven t finished yet, still touchups and words to write. The black one is finished though. :0
I just had a heart attack!!!.. that is really good.. yes l can see you need to do some work on the left but that bottom and top canvas are great! you'll do well!

echo

stop making sense
HSC
hey guys, ive just started my bow, but ive got some photos up, so tell me what you think please, im open to suggestions because its still in its initial stages.

its outside the specifications already and im planning to make more pods, but im not really that worried atm anyway

http://riganti.deviantart.com/gallery/

thanks

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
hipPo3 said:
i havent even got that far yet. i have like no concept theme and mine's due on the 28th of this month... ARGH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)