2005 Schoolies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetSeasons

HSC
girlanachronism said:
:rolleyes: no, see, it is ironic for me to use the term newbie as an insult, seeing as i am newbie myself?

well, actually i'm not a newbie, but it doesn't matter, the point is you're a *ahem* cunt with a learning disability and i am right
I didn't say it wasn't ironic, I said you used it in the wrong context. Meaning, it made no sense and did not apply to the argument.

HSC
haha go study you dirty old man! We all know you're going to 05 Schoolies to pick up! pedophile!

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I didn't say it wasn't ironic, I said you used it in the wrong context. Meaning, it made no sense and did not apply to the argument.
yeah except for the part where it did.

SweetSeasons

HSC
oh lovely, glad to see you're setting a new standard for you school, replacing rapists with homophoics and gay bashers

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
oh lovely, glad to see you're setting a new standard for you school, replacing rapists with homophoics and gay bashers
i'd rather be a homophobe than a rapist.

however your profile indicates you have done advanced english, therefore i assume you're familar with the concept of tone. if you read my original post to homo, it seems familar. this would be because i am familar with the guy and can call him what i damn well like.

in other words, it's called a joke about a friend honey, don't get yr knickers in a twist

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
girlanachronism said:
no, it was to the faggot with the boobies
arrogant slut. it's women like you that make me glad i'm gay. go buy a vibrator or something, coz you're obviously frustrated from not getting laid

SweetSeasons

HSC
I don't think it's appropriate in any situation to use some ones sexuality, in a negative and insulting way.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
and get the fuck over it you politically correct coward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)