2006 CSSA Trial (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
How did you go?

My thoughts: the multi-choice and short answer sections weren't too bad, and I had no idea what to write for the last question in the quanta option.

Note:
To keep things fair, please do not to give out the actual questions or any specific information from the paper as there are other students that may sit this paper on a different date.

Sober

HSC
I found it to be quite straight forward. Only one multiple choice question didn't make sense and the short responses were not obscure at all.

sinist4

HSC
that paper today, wasnt the big scary thing i thought it was going to be... so thats was good. The onli multi i was unsure bout was the last one... and the first question LOL that confused me.
but apart from that i was pretty good :)

Last edited:

s2indie

HSC
It wasn't as bad as I had expected. I just wish I studied transistors more.

And the Astrophysics part was not bad either.

Lizcat

HSC
i thought that the exam wasnt too bad..
even if i didnt study i would have been able to answer the Qs..
the Qs werent even that challenging.. just confusing.. i think it was Q17 or 19.. the wording was confusing.. i didnt know what they were trying to ask me... but ohwell.. its done!!

Nodice

HSC
Yeah, it was not too bad. The questions took about 2.5 hrs for me to do, with time for revision, so yeah. Nice test.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
there was something wrong with the astrophysics question at the end.. grr! it was illogical :S

JhK89

HSC
yeh i wished i had studied galvanometers and transistors a bit more.... but o well...

klaw

HSC
So there I was, having crammed 20% of the syllabus from the night before and thinking I'd fail coz I didn't know the other 80%. Then I opened the paper and I was like OMG I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I comfortably finished in 2.5 hours so time was not an issue for me today. :)

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
That was the most easy physics Test I have ever done.
Seriously, I wish I could blurt out about some of those questions, I was like OMG WHAT THE HELL. 6 MARKS FOR THAT.......

But I did stuff a couple of things in my Option......
And my teacher is a freak and will mark me down everywhere......
Even so....
Easiest Physics Test Ever

I am so happy, I was almost in tears in the reading time.
Damn Quanta to Quarks

WONT THIS SECURITY TIME FINISH ALREADY

Last edited:

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
Even though the exam was do-able i still think my teachers are going to get picky when marking all those 5-6 mark questions. I forsee myself having to explain everything in their words to get an extra 5 marks when revising the exam.

HSC
i think i failed haha.. the stuff that my teacher told us that we *had* to study didnt end up being in there :S
we all finished after an hour and a half (i think thats cos we hadnt done the elective topic in class yet so they took that part out of the exam).. and everyone in my class was saying the same thing when we got out, that they think they failed and the stuff they were told to study wasn't there..

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
Man, My teacher is dodge.
In Class I literally sit at the back and teach myself the syllabus out of textbooks and do past papers. So when she tells me to study something, I just go straight back to reading lol.
And in the End she aint setting the paper so she wont know whats in it, unless she read and it trying to rig it or somethin lol.

But yeah in retrospect on a couple of those 5 markers I am sure she will try to stooge me. Damn Teacher, lol.

jest

HSC
it was ok but my teacher had changed about 6 questions on the entire exam including our options one so we got all these amendment papers so it got kinda fussy

Tbomb2k

T.K
HSC
omg did anyone do the quanta to quarks option?? there was a 7mrk question in there about Heinsenberg and Pauli... that was like the only thing that was hard in the test because i didn't study that much on the option and i only wrote about 4 marks worth of stuff in my study notes on it, so i had to waffle on about so much shit. that question was crap, but everything else in the test i felt i got right.

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
Well I dont know if it its past the security date yet, but man that question certainly was gay. That and I hadnt done the prac for the question before it, so It was just random stuff out of the textbook then guessing at that damn diagram. Damn pracs. Damn teacher.

sinist4

HSC
hey... i no which one your talking bout, i didnt either but i remembered it from somewhere...lol
:D

krnboi88

HSC
I stuffed up in the Quanta to Quarks question.. for the rest of the paper, I thought it was fair..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)