2006 Ext 2ers FINISHED!!! (1 Viewer)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
*Pops out champagne on teachers advice*

I think it's time to celebrate!!
State your name, medium and title of finished work!!
and any other random details
If you really want to reflect, go ahead but i'm sure we're all sick of that by now.

I'm Lanelle and I composed a short story entited 'To Tear Parachutes'
:)

HSC
N/A
yay champagne!

*starts mixing drinks and handing them out to everybody*

oooh and have some cake too! (I couldn't decide on what image to post up, so... have some variety! :D oh I want cake muchly right now...)

< because you're all stars in my eyes!

<-- this one reminds me a little of EE2 journals ;) except this one's edible!

Last edited:

case88

HSC
yummmmm
yayayayay

hahahaha
i'm no longer coherent enough to string sensible sentences
all abilities of articulation have been sapped

congratulations to everyone!

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
*dances like the crazy person she is*

WOOTWOOTWOOT CHAMPAGNE AND CAKE WOOTWOOT oh and NO MORE EXT 2!!!!!!!

Hi, my name's Miguela, and I'm a sexaholic.

Um. >_> What I meant to say was, I did three short stories under the collective title of 'Schrodinger's Cat', with little eyes above the 'o'. Hehe.

BradCube

HSC
Wow, what a strange feeling, X2 my only interesting subject is gone. I feel so incomplete.

I just wanted to say the biggest thankyou to Glitterfairy! You were the biggest blessing in staying up with me and helping me perfect my RS. I can't thankyou enough. *hugs*

My name is Brad (pretty obvious provided user name right?) and I did a short video entitled, "The Certain Deconstruction"

Its time to reformat my computer and get my life back in order now :)

ashimation

HSC
My name is Ashleigh and I already got (extremely, embarrassingly) trashed on sunday night after finishing both ee2 and drama I.P.

Bottles of red wine really make your skull feel like it has shattered the next morning.

So no more alcohol for me! but yay!

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
HinikuTheNinja said:
*dances like the crazy person she is*

WOOTWOOTWOOT CHAMPAGNE AND CAKE WOOTWOOT oh and NO MORE EXT 2!!!!!!!

Hi, my name's Miguela, and I'm a sexaholic.

Um. >_> What I meant to say was, I did three short stories under the collective title of 'Schrodinger's Cat', with little eyes above the 'o'. Hehe.
Mmm sexy miaow miaow quantum mechanics
Poor kitty in box :p:
Alive
Dead
Bloody Furious

Lawl

J-lee

HSC
i am done- handed it in today- it was a short story titled alternative protest- broke my heart to see it go. i miss my journal. it was fun. sobs sobs

Emph

HSC
I am Em (Emma, Emph, Emphiness, Hinsie, Nerd... or whatever else you people call me!)

I wrote one short story on the suicide of Virginia Woolf from a number of perspectives and mediums. It was called "Life by Water. death by Water."

I handed my stuff in on monday and was fairly distraught by this event. I am over it now though and am very happy again.

Archaelus

HSC
Yo Homeys.
Well we've done it, and..."The truth shall make ye Fred." Think about it.
Nonetheless, I wrote a single, massive, short story named 'Apotheosis.' Hooray, jubilation, etc. I'm just glad its over with and i can concentrate on my other 12 units. :santa:

shimmy&shine

HSC
yay!!! and sadness - I miss my beautiful journals!!!! Not by their obese appearance, but all the sheer internal beauty!!! lol

I'm Esther, and I wrote a suite of poems titled To Scour the Creaming Crests I just hope for an A range.

Blood, sweat and tears, and more tears, happy joyful tears.

IT"S OVER!!!!!

courtneyrobbo

HSC
hey im courtney and woohoo, ext 2 is doooooone!!!!!!!!
although i left mine embarassingly late.
Mine was a critical response, as a feature article, titled 'Chaos In The Canon' and explored the conflict within the literary canon between traditional poetry, such as T.S. Eliot and W.B. Yeats and popular culture music, Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin.
Am ashamed to say Reflection St was done night before.
Howd everybody else go??
they sound awesome...:)

English
English Ext 1
English Ext 2
Modern History
Ancient History
Society & Culture

UAI AIM: 95 +

HSC
I'm Trina and I wrote a short story called "Watch the sparrow falling"
I am so happy to be done but I kind of miss my story already. I want the marks back, like, tomorrow!
ah well. now my best lesson is gone forever, what will I do during those 55mins???

well I belive we are having a coffee and cake celebration for our next lesson but after that...I will sleep in. more.

courtneyrobbo

HSC
Wow everyone seems to have thoroughly enjoyed it so much!!!!!! It was ok, i guess enjoyable compared to the structure of other courses but my friends and i r celebrating soo much we neva have to do ext 2 again!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a long hard slog eh...neone agree?
hit back!
courtez :)

sung

HSC
Woohoo! I can't believe that it is finally over. Seriously though, that has to be the best hsc course there is, i had a hoot of a year with it. While I'm glad I'm finished, it's just a little sad to finally say goodbye to my little baby that has grown up to be such a fine young major work. *Sobs with pride*
Fortunately though, I bound myself a copy of my own so I can revisit it whenever i like.

Anyway, my name is Justin and I wrote a short story titled "Stunted Growth"
Aim for EE2: 46+ *crosses fingers*

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! ITS ALL OVER!!!!

but hold the phone... did anyone hand their's in late?
a friend of mine came running into the school at like 9.05...
...misadventure form, principal, head teacher etc - she was in tears... i think they were a bit harsh on her, coz its not like the board of studies had armed gunmen around making sure that everything was precisely on time... it was really the school's discretion and they let her down :(

...anyways, my major work...
this is Nick, I produced a Radio Drama (I did all the voices too), its basically a
satire/comedy/drama of the downfall of radio as a medium as people turn towards things such as the internet - its entitled (rather Post-Modernistically) "Radio?"

I'm trying as hard as I can to get it up on the net somewhere, but as it is a 17min mp3 file, its not exactly easy... I will try and reduce the bitrate, but even then it'll be like 15-20mb abouts... i'll try and get it at 64kbps, but then sound quality will be lost -
CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A PLACE THAT I CAN HOST AUDIO FILES!!????????

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
was anyone else in a bit of a state of shock.... well at that stage i was sick as/ tired so i really cudnt wait to get it out of my hands. but then i was all twitchy afterwards lol..

thanks lynn for your help it was much appreciated !!!

now the question: is everyone happy with their work?????? :S lol

i'm Ruby and i did a short story, pomo-esque entitled 'a fool's journey'

now after regaining health its back to all the other subs ive neglected :S:S oh dear

velociraptor

HSC
I'm happy with mine as a thing of... written-ness.

But not as a thing to get good marks. Happy with a pass really.

Eh, my name's Thomas, I did a short story called The Duchess.

Interestingly enough that's the name of my favourite make of light aircraft. Aircraft have nothing to do with the story though.

HSC
Nick_R said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! ITS ALL OVER!!!!

but hold the phone... did anyone hand their's in late?
a friend of mine came running into the school at like 9.05...
...misadventure form, principal, head teacher etc - she was in tears... i think they were a bit harsh on her, coz its not like the board of studies had armed gunmen around making sure that everything was precisely on time... it was really the school's discretion and they let her down :(
That is very evil!!! Poor girl!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
We aren’t strict like that at my school…it was something like 10.00 when we had our ext2 lesson and that’s when we did final printouts, binding etc, and I found three typos and fixed them up during that time and did a reprint...then I smeared all the ink with my hand in my haste and had to reprint a few more pages…picked up a typo in my reflection statement so I fixed that too…and then by 11 it was all finished and perfect…anyway, that seems really harsh…what happened to her work then?<o:p></o:p>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)