2006 HSC Calendar (1 Viewer)

~Han~

HSC
the hsc starts on october 18 does anyone know if they have alligned the dates for each subjects exam yet?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I dont think even the draft exam timetable is out yet.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Is there any possibly that the commencing date (19th) will change?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Something on that day Riviet, planing for the future or just hoping that it will be latter....

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Whats wrong with thursday 19th?
thats better than usual
Last year it started on monday.
At least if its on a thursday, you will only possibly have a couple of exams in the first week as opposed to say having them all in the same week. This way, your HSC will be spread out for longer than a week ;)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
goan_crazy said:
Whats wrong with thursday 19th?
Just a significant day to me, I'm just going to have to live with it...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ahhh well can see why you might be a bit down then but at least you will always remember your HSC lol. A bit off topic but I have been meaning to ask Riviet how is your driving going, auto/manual and are you ready to go for your P's or have you already been?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Kid.@dmin said:
A bit off topic but I have been meaning to ask Riviet how is your driving going, auto/manual and are you ready to go for your P's or have you already been?
It's going alright, almost done 30 hours on auto, I only get time to drive on weekends and still enjoying it somewhat.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Sorry about that Without Wings should of really sent a PM but saw Riviet was active in this thread so just thought I might ask, sorry again ;).

As for the HSC timetable I think i would rather have it close together get everything out of the way, although this might change wanting more study time but when its over its over YAY!

P

pLuvia

I rather thos set of tests spread out, more important gives me more time to study for each of them

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Visual arts is one of the last exams each year, so yay...spread out exam period :( *sarcasm*

Yuck

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Lord Pheasant said:
Interesting that it's on a Thursday, not Monday like normal. Does that mean that instead of 2 days between AOS and Modules, it'll be on Monday? Or would the evil BOS bring it forward to Friday?
Good question, hopefully it'll be on the following Monday so we get that weekend to get that extra bit of study that we know we're going to need. ;)

Last edited:

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
luscious-llama said:
Visual arts is one of the last exams each year, so yay...spread out exam period :( *sarcasm*

Yuck
Timetables change every year so that clashes can be avoided.
Anyway, I didn't get the sarcasm.

P

pLuvia

Without Wings said:
Don't count on it as a guarantee, it may change. Everyone said that to me about economics "it's always in the last week" but when i got the timetable it was in the 2nd week. :)
Yeh I heard that as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)