2006 HSC English/Modern/Ecos/Legal plus uni level law subjects (1 Viewer)

legaleagle

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I am a Senior Associate in a CBD law firm. I live in the Eastern Suburbs.

Back in the old days (1993 HSC) I got a TER of 99.20. I have a BA/LLB from UNSW.

For HSC students, I can tutor English, Modern History, Economics and Legal Studies. I have tutored at HSC level for a number of years.

I can also tutor university subjects including Torts, Litigation, Industrial Law and Employment Law. PM me if you have any other uni subjects you want assistance with and I will consider whether I can help you.

FYI, I am presently being considered for a part-time position at the new University of Notre Dame Law School.

If you need help with analytical thinking and the clear and concise expression of your arguments, please consider contacting me. I think you will find my rates surprisingly competitive.

PM me in the first instance with your details and we can then discuss the possibilities further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Legaleagle

OhMaJuck

HSC
English tutor

hi my names andy and i live in homebush (near strathsfield) and i need help with my english standard. i'm a year 12 studeny of 2006 hsc
i found english the most difficult subject of my subjects.. i need help
i need help in journeys,,, response and writing essay
please reply me on ohmajuck@hotmail.com

legaleagle

HSC
N/A
The road is long...

Andy,

One of us is going to have a fair way to travel - but I will send you an email and we can discuss it further.

Cheers

Legaleagle

L

LaraB

legal eagle - where abouts do you live?

and what areas of employment law specifically?

not looking for any help now... but may need it in a year or so lol so just curious

legaleagle

HSC
N/A
Lara,

I work in the CBD and live in the Eastern Suburbs.

My firm does the whole range of employment related matters, unfair contracts, unfair dismissal, discrimination claims, restraint of trade (in the context of non-compete clauses for former employees), workers compensation, OH&S, etc etc. We act in the WCC, DDT, IRC, ADB, HREOC, CIM amongst others. Essentially, if it is employment-related, we do it.

The new Federal legislation will be changing things a lot, so if you are interested in doing employment law there will be a lot of ground that should be covered in your course.

I'm happy to discuss these issues (free of charge) with any aspiring lawyer, so PM me if you have an interest.

Cheers

Legaleagle

L

LaraB

legaleagle said:
Lara,

I work in the CBD and live in the Eastern Suburbs.

My firm does the whole range of employment related matters, unfair contracts, unfair dismissal, discrimination claims, restraint of trade (in the context of non-compete clauses for former employees), workers compensation, OH&S, etc etc. We act in the WCC, DDT, IRC, ADB, HREOC, CIM amongst others. Essentially, if it is employment-related, we do it.

The new Federal legislation will be changing things a lot, so if you are interested in doing employment law there will be a lot of ground that should be covered in your course.

I'm happy to discuss these issues (free of charge) with any aspiring lawyer, so PM me if you have an interest.

Cheers

Legaleagle

well on break atm :) and next semester i'm not doing any difficult ER Law related stuff as such... so probly will just keep you in mind for future coz i'll need it next year on i think lol

Do you mind if i ask what firm you work for? just curious

legaleagle

HSC
N/A
For anyone reading this thread...

FYI

I PMed Lara with my details re work. I'd rather not post them in open forum.

Otherwise, this message is just a bump.

CxS

HSC
hi there... im a yr12 student of 2006 need a eng tutor, im in standard class...i live around eastwood area...please contact me asap =] sardine_angel@yahoo.com

legaleagle

HSC
N/A
Just FYI

Just FYI I have sent you an email at your yahoo address.

Cheers

legaleagle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)