2006 MBA Rankings (Audit of the class of 2003) (1 Viewer)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
stazi said:
Personally, I think I may try for Harvard about 3-5 years after graduation from uni. Shouldn't have much trouble getting in.
Stazi's so hardcore, he's my hero :eek:

phrred

HSC
Airness said:
Sif go to UK to learn business. Their country's like growing at what? 1.3% or something per annum? Pathetic :p

And epsilon, i haven't personally experienced usyd commerce for myself but many friends currently doing commerce/law there believe that UTS business is probably more useful than Usyd commerce in the job market. So i don't know. But others seem to have had better experiences of it so it probably depends on what major you're doing. But yeah, UNSW doesn't market itself as well as USYD at important occaisions like open days :( *sigh*
ive heard that abt UTS business too

the way UNSW markets itself is so poorly, usyd is shittin all over them in that dept and thats why usyd is so popular now even though the 2 uni qualities are virtually the same

Alimoe_KG

HSC
People say that Usyd Marketing is stronger than UNSW even though UNSW marketing school was Australia's first. Looking at their respective marketing campaigns, it's hard to doubt that verdict though.

But never fear. I'm taking over UNSW's marketing or whatever department starting this year! :cool: I will. Seriously. Oh c'mon :(

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Airness said:
People say that Usyd Marketing is stronger than UNSW even though UNSW marketing school was Australia's first. Looking at their respective marketing campaigns, it's hard to doubt that verdict though.

But never fear. I'm taking over UNSW's marketing or whatever department starting this year! :cool: I will. Seriously. Oh c'mon :(
I hate you airness :eek:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
We should get e-married NTB :eek:
We've already cut across the bs and established what lies beneath the love in any marriage. The foundation of the very institution. Hatred :) I mean love. So easy to get those two mixed up :eek:

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
Not-That-Bright said:
Alot of these people are already earning huge sallaries and are actually doing it to be better at what they do... but u know whatever.
Average salary is already listed on the rankings.

Of course, I wouldn't know 'whatever' since I have no idea why $100,000 is considered a huge salary... maybe poverty-stricken people have different standards.

By the way, you mean salaries, don't you? Not sallaries or celery...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Of course, I wouldn't know 'whatever' since I have no idea why $100,000 is considered a huge salary... maybe poverty-stricken people have different standards.
Oh Yessur I don't gots many monies on me !

By the way, you mean salaries, don't you? Not sallaries or celery...

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahaha!"

Capitalist

HSC
Why, stazi, is Harvard easy for you to get into? And yes, it's true about the marketing bit. USYD does a much better job at convincing you to go to their university, than does UNSW.

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Airness said:
We should get e-married NTB :eek:
We've already cut across the bs and established what lies beneath the love in any marriage. The foundation of the very institution. Hatred :) I mean love. So easy to get those two mixed up :eek:
That's far too many emoticons for you not to be e-obsessed.

Settle down, g'al. You don't want him to dominate the relationship, do you? You might want to do the whiping at some point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)