2006 USYD Law I (1 Viewer)

coulda

HSC
Er hey! um I've been reading the law forums and well the threads in Law in Usyd forum are like REALLY old!! and maybe its right, that there are way more UNSW law people browsing these forums than Usyd..so I was just wondering where all the 2006 USYD Law I people are??

ManlyChief

Manly: 7 miles from Sydney, 1000 miles from care
HSC
Hello :wave:

Welcome to Law. Welcome to the University of Sydney. Welcome to law at the University of Sydney.

I barely know you but I love you already and want to give you a big hug :)

Don't let the number of UNSW folks here intimidate you - remember: quality not quantity ... [just kidding, you know I love you UNSW guys and gals :)]

Anywoo - I don't know where all the 2006 USyd LLBers are at the mo ... perhaps they're at court starting on the first assignment ... there are a few 'nerds' in you cohort: the following image should help you recognise them

Stay fantastic, ok?

Love and hugs,
Manly Chief xoxoxoxo

coulda

HSC
aww thats so sweet!! *HUGS* (even though i dont know you but hey, im just being polite)

thanks for your very lovely welcome...

lol um i guess i was one of those "nerds" (but that's 'cause i actually am not allowed to do anything else to do in the holidays!!)..in fact, i think i was the first one to go observing courts..i went as soon as i got that assignment on enrolment day, and i read the entire textbook, some of the course notes, and went to borrow some books from the Law Library....and right now ive already started on that essay (not finished yet) but already over the max word limit (1000 words) by..er.1000!!

actually next to each paragraph of my essay i wrote "this majorly needs revising"

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe wow you sound psycho.

Must admit though, I love court observation, I'd ditch a day of shopping with my girlfriends for a day of observation anytime!

coulda

HSC
haha!! yeah im so well-acquainted with the locations and functioning of Central Local Court (Police Court) and Downing Centre on Liverpool Street..and Supreme Court building opposite the Usyd Law building...actually, ive been stuck at home so long that the court observations gave me the excuse to shop around in the city!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
coulda said:
i read the entire textbook, some of the course notes
and i thought reading/note-making up to class 10 of property 1 was crazy... :bomb:

Lainee

HSC
Aww I wish I could get a hug too, but I'm a 2nd year, so I guess that rules me out. :)

Man, that court observation assignment seems like a decade ago!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
now now, kids, law school is not all airy-fairy, cotton-candy ;)

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i'm probably the most intolerant usyd'er you'll meet, so try not to take anything i say to heart.

I hope you have a great year, it sounds like you're going to fit right in.

hug etc

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
coulda said:
aww thats so sweet!! *HUGS* (even though i dont know you but hey, im just being polite)

thanks for your very lovely welcome...

lol um i guess i was one of those "nerds" (but that's 'cause i actually am not allowed to do anything else to do in the holidays!!)..in fact, i think i was the first one to go observing courts..i went as soon as i got that assignment on enrolment day, and i read the entire textbook, some of the course notes, and went to borrow some books from the Law Library....and right now ive already started on that essay (not finished yet) but already over the max word limit (1000 words) by..er.1000!!

actually next to each paragraph of my essay i wrote "this majorly needs revising"
Omg you freak!! :p I thought going to court was good enough prep but looks like some people are waay ahead lol

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
don't be intimidated.

quality trumps quantity every time. :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
You forget that all of these people are 99.6ers +....there is going to be plenty of quality.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
MiuMiu said:
You forget that all of these people are 99.6ers +....there is going to be plenty of quality.
as some might say here, UAI is not indicative of the quality of one's university grades.

and not all of these people are 99.6ers. you forget the FEE-HELP and international kids. ;)

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
True, but my guess is that it would be exponentially correlated

(And note that even the fee-paying students at USYD needed 96.15 UAI)

coulda

HSC
Frigid said:
don't be intimidated.

quality trumps quantity every time. :)

hahaha indeed indeed!!
i did say that i dont think im doing my essay properly and even really getting any of the stuff im reading in the textbook into my head...but repetition..(well er..reading the textbook again? =P) should work somehow...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Frigid said:
as some might say here, UAI is not indicative of the quality of one's university grades.

I knew you'd come back and say that, but lets be realistic, you don't just get 99.6 by doing a lot of revision. Theres a fair amount of ability involved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)