2007 HSC Rankings - EVERY SCHOOL LISTED. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellybelly59

HSC
lol the selective change wont apply till 2010 so there is no new competition.... hahaha + there'll be a drastic school population drop in other schools near the new selective and it so happens my school is there hahaha

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
I dont see how new selective schools being added could give more competition. The people dont change at all. and the new schools they go to might be shit anyway...

lol thats pretty devastating to hear some selective schools are ranked less than 200. Might I say: I am shocked. Shame on those schools! I dont get how they could've became selective. I know some friends who chose to go to selective schools over comprehensice schools even though the comprehensive school was always ranked higher. Simply because the school had the 'selective' name!
I pity those who chose to go to Yanco over say Homebush Boys.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
nerdsforever said:
I dont see how new selective schools being added could give more competition. The people dont change at all. and the new schools they go to might be shit anyway...

lol thats pretty devastating to hear some selective schools are ranked less than 200. Might I say: I am shocked. Shame on those schools! I dont get how they could've became selective. I know some friends who chose to go to selective schools over comprehensice schools even though the comprehensive school was always ranked higher. Simply because the school had the 'selective' name!
I pity those who chose to go to Yanco over say Homebush Boys.
Personally, I think if you are selective and you are ranked less that 100, that's pretty shameful. Your school has the ability to select the brightest group of kids and you get beaten by Comprehensive schools (Public, Catholic and Private Comprehensive).

As for bonnyrigg,prairiewood and maroubra, that's stupid. Those schools are ranked in the 300s - 400s. If they were to make more selective schools, at least give it to the schools who deserve it - Homebush Boys, Burwood Girls High School Strathfield Girls, Canley Vale High - at least those schools are ranked in the Top 200.

I don't think it will affect the school's in the local area, because they'll still only have 200 spots or so, so the leftovers would still have to go to the surrounding schools. My school's in that area (Patrician Brothers' College, Fairfield) and i don't think we'll be affected too much if it does happen.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Aight, SACS has jumped up a couple of 100 paces. Now in the top 100 :)
I'm happy with that.

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
the-derivative said:
Personally, I think if you are selective and you are ranked less that 100, that's pretty shameful. Your school has the ability to select the brightest group of kids and you get beaten by Comprehensive schools (Public, Catholic and Private Comprehensive).

As for bonnyrigg,prairiewood and maroubra, that's stupid. Those schools are ranked in the 300s - 400s. If they were to make more selective schools, at least give it to the schools who deserve it - Homebush Boys, Burwood Girls High School Strathfield Girls, Canley Vale High - at least those schools are ranked in the Top 200.

I don't think it will affect the school's in the local area, because they'll still only have 200 spots or so, so the leftovers would still have to go to the surrounding schools. My school's in that area (Patrician Brothers' College, Fairfield) and i don't think we'll be affected too much if it does happen.
I agree. SHAME ON THOSE SCHOOLS RANKED LOWER THAN non selective schools. Yanco is a fully selective school, plus to get in Yanco the selective marks are even higher than say Macquarie Fields which is ranked in the 100s.

539. Yanco Agricultural High School 6 54 343 1.75% 1 331 0%
Gosh . Its almost at the bottom of the state with students with ability to be at the top 3% of the state.

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
+1 above post. It is pretty bad when selective schools get beaten comprehensively by non-selectives. Still, look at the top ten, and quite a few of those are non-selective, so...

On another note, we've dropped to 10th!!! From 3rd last year. Still in the top ten though. (NB: 2009 is gonna be a fail year :()

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
I moved to a school 130 places below my old one hmmm oh well

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
nerdsforever said:
Gosh . Its almost at the bottom of the state with students with ability to be at the top 3% of the state.
I think you are forgetting that Yanco Agricultural High is in South-Western New South Wales and they don't have a large pool of students that want to go there becuase it is like 600km from Sydney.

Darrow

Executant of Life
HSC
lionking1191 said:
surprise~

money =/= high uai

asian =/= smartness
Believe it or not, stereotypes do start for a reason
More Private schools do better then public schools (true there is a socio economic factor...oh wait, that relates to money)
Asians typically go Very well, have a look at the names of the people who come first in subjects in the state

Oh and I moved from school
36. Smith's Hill High School 197 134 797 24.72% 160 790 20%
to
385. Bulli High School 20 104 535 3.74% 26 471 6%

But seriously, if I come in top 3 for every subject (as I am) and do well in the hsc, how can't I go down
My aligning wont be affected based on many other marks because I have the high ranks
Thus effectively I am making my own HSC :D
thats to my understanding of it though
Anyone know differently?

Last edited:
HSC
Darrow said:
Believe it or not, stereotypes do start for a reason
More Private schools do better then public schools (true there is a socio economic factor...oh wait, that relates to money)
Asians typically go Very well, have a look at the names of the people who come first in subjects in the state
<TABLE style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: rgb(192,192,192); BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: rgb(192,192,192); BORDER-TOP-COLOR: rgb(192,192,192); BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: rgb(192,192,192)" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=1><THEAD><TR><TH bgColor=#cccccc>Course
Number </TH><TH bgColor=#cccccc>Course Name </TH><TH bgColor=#cccccc>First name/s </TH><TH bgColor=#cccccc>Family name </TH><TH bgColor=#cccccc>School Name </TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD align=right>15000</TD><TD>Aboriginal Studies</TD><TD>Jennifer Marie</TD><TD>Cousemacker</TD><TD>Sydney Distance Education High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16150</TD><TD>Accounting</TD><TD>Daniel</TD><TD>Harb</TD><TD>OTEN - Open Training and Education Network</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15010</TD><TD>Agriculture</TD><TD>James Chun Man</TD><TD>Sin</TD><TD>James Ruse Agricultural High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15020</TD><TD>Ancient History</TD><TD>Dylan John</TD><TD>Campbell</TD><TD>Knox Grammar School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15020</TD><TD>Ancient History</TD><TD>Josephine Jun Kin</TD><TD>Seto</TD><TD>Fort Street High School Petersham</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15510</TD><TD>Arabic Continuers</TD><TD>Ghada</TD><TD>Haydar</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. St George GHS</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15520</TD><TD>Arabic Extension</TD><TD>Noor</TD><TD>Elias</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. Liverpool Boys High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15530</TD><TD>Armenian Continuers</TD><TD>Karina</TD><TD>Mkrtchian</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm Lang Chatswood High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15030</TD><TD>Biology</TD><TD>Karen Ngar Wing</TD><TD>Lee</TD><TD>James Ruse Agricultural High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16745</TD><TD>Business Services Examination</TD><TD>Simone</TD><TD>Ferguson</TD><TD>Brigidine College St Ives</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15040</TD><TD>Business Studies</TD><TD>Shelley</TD><TD>Kauffman</TD><TD>Reddam House (Bondi Campus)</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15050</TD><TD>Chemistry</TD><TD>Jack Benjamin</TD><TD>Dwyer</TD><TD>Epping Boys High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15560</TD><TD>Chinese Background Speakers</TD><TD>Wenjing Irene</TD><TD>Liu</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. Ashfield Boys High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15540</TD><TD>Chinese Beginners</TD><TD>Jezza Dana</TD><TD>Armer</TD><TD>Outside Tutor</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15550</TD><TD>Chinese Continuers</TD><TD>Harold Wen-U</TD><TD>Kuan</TD><TD>Sydney Grammar School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15570</TD><TD>Chinese Extension</TD><TD>Ao Lai</TD><TD>Chi</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. Strathfield GHS</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15580</TD><TD>Classical Greek Continuers</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>Olson</TD><TD>Sydney Grammar School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15590</TD><TD>Classical Greek Extension</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>Olson</TD><TD>Sydney Grammar School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15600</TD><TD>Classical Hebrew Continuers</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>Wermut</TD><TD>Moriah College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15610</TD><TD>Classical Hebrew Extension</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>Nurick</TD><TD>Moriah College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15060</TD><TD>Community and Family Studies</TD><TD>Elizabeth Taryn</TD><TD>Fricker</TD><TD>Meriden School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>25010</TD><TD>Comparative Literature - Distinction Course</TD><TD>Matilda</TD><TD>Grogan</TD><TD>Charles Sturt University</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16305</TD><TD>Construction Examination</TD><TD>Christopher</TD><TD>Chew</TD><TD>St Stanislaus' College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>25020</TD><TD>Cosmology - Distinction Course</TD><TD>Alison</TD><TD>Hammond</TD><TD>Charles Sturt University</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15620</TD><TD>Croatian Continuers</TD><TD>Tereza</TD><TD>Seric</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. Strathfield GHS</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15070</TD><TD>Dance</TD><TD>Hayley Louise</TD><TD>Prior</TD><TD>Port Hacking High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15070</TD><TD>Dance</TD><TD>Luke Michael</TD><TD>Prunty</TD><TD>Colo High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15080</TD><TD>Design and Technology</TD><TD>Angus Richmond</TD><TD>Bean</TD><TD>Knox Grammar School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15090</TD><TD>Drama</TD><TD>Celeste Rhiannon</TD><TD>Dodwell</TD><TD>Mosman High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15640</TD><TD>Dutch Continuers</TD><TD>Kleio Elisabeth Maria</TD><TD>Reimann</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm Lang Chatswood High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15100</TD><TD>Earth and Environmental Science</TD><TD>Isabelle Claire</TD><TD>Whitehead</TD><TD>Pymble Ladies' College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15110</TD><TD>Economics</TD><TD>Sujith Nisal</TD><TD>Dissanayake</TD><TD>Pennant Hills High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15120</TD><TD>Engineering Studies</TD><TD>Daijun David</TD><TD>Tang</TD><TD>North Sydney Boys High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15140</TD><TD>English (Advanced)</TD><TD>Alex</TD><TD>Borowsky</TD><TD>Moriah College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15130</TD><TD>English (Standard)</TD><TD>Anthony</TD><TD>Obeid</TD><TD>Christian Brothers High School Lewisham</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15150</TD><TD>English as a Second Language</TD><TD>Eveline Khang Yee</TD><TD>Lim</TD><TD>Taylors College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15160</TD><TD>English Extension 1</TD><TD>David</TD><TD>Seidler</TD><TD>Moriah College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15170</TD><TD>English Extension 2</TD><TD>Alex</TD><TD>Borowsky</TD><TD>Moriah College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16945</TD><TD>Entertainment Industry Examination</TD><TD>Joshua James</TD><TD>Johnson</TD><TD>Orara High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15660</TD><TD>Filipino Continuers</TD><TD>Ada Elberta</TD><TD>Topacio</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. Bankstown GHS</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15180</TD><TD>Food Technology</TD><TD>Chelsea Anne</TD><TD>Johnston</TD><TD>Cheltenham Girls' High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15670</TD><TD>French Beginners</TD><TD>Fiona Jane</TD><TD>Dorrell</TD><TD>The Open High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15680</TD><TD>French Continuers</TD><TD>Jemima Roslyn</TD><TD>Go</TD><TD>James Ruse Agricultural High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15680</TD><TD>French Continuers</TD><TD>Constance Hau Yee</TD><TD>Leung</TD><TD>Pymble Ladies' College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15690</TD><TD>French Extension</TD><TD>Michael</TD><TD>Forgacs</TD><TD>Sydney Grammar School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15230</TD><TD>General Mathematics</TD><TD>Lucinda</TD><TD>Millsom</TD><TD>Queenwood School for Girls</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15190</TD><TD>Geography</TD><TD>Ian Henry</TD><TD>Mack</TD><TD>SHORE - Sydney Church of England Grammar School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15700</TD><TD>German Beginners</TD><TD>Xu Alexander</TD><TD>Ding</TD><TD>The Open High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15710</TD><TD>German Continuers</TD><TD>Louisa Marlene</TD><TD>Vaupel</TD><TD>The Open High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15720</TD><TD>German Extension</TD><TD>Samuel Alexander</TD><TD>Lewin</TD><TD>Merewether High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15730</TD><TD>Hindi Continuers</TD><TD>Rajshri</TD><TD>Roy</TD><TD>Outside Tutor</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15280</TD><TD>History Extension</TD><TD>Sophia Augusta</TD><TD>Jorgensen-Hull</TD><TD>Kinross Wolaroi School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16845</TD><TD>Hospitality Examination</TD><TD>Elyse Diane</TD><TD>McMurran</TD><TD>Pymble Ladies' College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15740</TD><TD>Hungarian Continuers</TD><TD>Daniel</TD><TD>Fogas</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. Bankstown GHS</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15770</TD><TD>Indonesian Background Speakers</TD><TD>Charlie</TD><TD>Setiawan</TD><TD>The Open High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15750</TD><TD>Indonesian Beginners</TD><TD>Rosemary</TD><TD>Dickson</TD><TD>Presbyterian Ladies College Sydney</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15760</TD><TD>Indonesian Continuers</TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>Lee</TD><TD>Ryde Secondary College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15780</TD><TD>Indonesian Extension</TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>Lee</TD><TD>The Open High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15200</TD><TD>Industrial Technology</TD><TD>Sisi</TD><TD>Wang</TD><TD>Crestwood High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15210</TD><TD>Information Processes and Technology</TD><TD>Daniel</TD><TD>Rose</TD><TD>Gosford High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>18095</TD><TD>Information Technology Examination</TD><TD>Birender Singh</TD><TD>Chahal</TD><TD>Western Sydney Institute - Blacktown College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15790</TD><TD>Italian Beginners</TD><TD>Annabelle Portia Natalina</TD><TD>Milosavljevic</TD><TD>Pymble Ladies' College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15800</TD><TD>Italian Continuers</TD><TD>Paul</TD><TD>Karp</TD><TD>Sydney Grammar School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15810</TD><TD>Italian Extension</TD><TD>Paul</TD><TD>Karp</TD><TD>Sydney Grammar School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15840</TD><TD>Japanese Background Speakers</TD><TD>Miyu</TD><TD>Yamaguchi</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm Lang Chatswood High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15820</TD><TD>Japanese Beginners</TD><TD>Sung Ji</TD><TD>Park</TD><TD>Castle Hill High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15830</TD><TD>Japanese Continuers</TD><TD>Mallory Louise</TD><TD>Riosa</TD><TD>Kirrawee High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15850</TD><TD>Japanese Extension</TD><TD>Andrew Ohyama</TD><TD>Parsonson</TD><TD>The Open High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15860</TD><TD>Khmer Continuers</TD><TD>Lalyne</TD><TD>Ing</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. Liverpool GHS</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15890</TD><TD>Korean Background Speakers</TD><TD>Su Jee</TD><TD>An</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. Dulwich High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15880</TD><TD>Korean Continuers</TD><TD>Susan</TD><TD>Cho</TD><TD>The Open High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15900</TD><TD>Latin Continuers</TD><TD>Chao</TD><TD>Wang</TD><TD>SHORE - Sydney Church of England Grammar School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15910</TD><TD>Latin Extension</TD><TD>Chao</TD><TD>Wang</TD><TD>SHORE - Sydney Church of England Grammar School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15220</TD><TD>Legal Studies</TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>Compton</TD><TD>St Gregory's College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15940</TD><TD>Macedonian Continuers</TD><TD>Tamara</TD><TD>Lozanoska</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. Kogarah High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15240</TD><TD>Mathematics</TD><TD>Dilip</TD><TD>Sunder Raj</TD><TD>Macquarie Fields High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15250</TD><TD>Mathematics Extension 1</TD><TD>Anthony David</TD><TD>Morris</TD><TD>Sydney Boys High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15260</TD><TD>Mathematics Extension 2</TD><TD>Giles Samuel Vernon</TD><TD>Gardam</TD><TD>Hurlstone Agricultural High School Glenfield</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16425</TD><TD>Metal and Engineering Examination</TD><TD>Aaron Lawrence</TD><TD>Burgess</TD><TD>Kiama High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15970</TD><TD>Modern Greek Beginners</TD><TD>Mira</TD><TD>Tzannes</TD><TD>The Open High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15980</TD><TD>Modern Greek Continuers</TD><TD>Flora</TD><TD>Giannakos</TD><TD>St Euphemia College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15980</TD><TD>Modern Greek Continuers</TD><TD>Konstantinos</TD><TD>Vgenopoulos</TD><TD>St Euphemia College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15990</TD><TD>Modern Greek Extension</TD><TD>Christale</TD><TD>Gaitanos</TD><TD>All Saints Greek Orthodox Grammar School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16000</TD><TD>Modern Hebrew Continuers</TD><TD>Lara</TD><TD>Nurick</TD><TD>Moriah College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15270</TD><TD>Modern History</TD><TD>Daniel</TD><TD>Swain</TD><TD>Smith's Hill High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15310</TD><TD>Music Extension</TD><TD>Michelle Joanne</TD><TD>Kwok</TD><TD>Abbotsleigh</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15290</TD><TD>Music 1</TD><TD>Roberta</TD><TD>Diamond</TD><TD>Ascham School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15300</TD><TD>Music 2</TD><TD>Michelle Joanne</TD><TD>Kwok</TD><TD>Abbotsleigh</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16010</TD><TD>Persian Background Speakers</TD><TD>Seyedeh Mina</TD><TD>Hosseini</TD><TD>Outside Tutor</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15320</TD><TD>Personal Development, Health and Physical Education</TD><TD>Sarah Elizabeth</TD><TD>Evans</TD><TD>St George Girls High School Kogarah</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>25030</TD><TD>Philosophy - Distinction Course</TD><TD>Blaise Che</TD><TD>Prentice-Davidson</TD><TD>University of New England</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15330</TD><TD>Physics</TD><TD>Joshua Chung-Him</TD><TD>Lau</TD><TD>James Ruse Agricultural High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15330</TD><TD>Physics</TD><TD>Alex</TD><TD>Stoyanov</TD><TD>James Ruse Agricultural High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16020</TD><TD>Polish Continuers</TD><TD>Marta</TD><TD>Zajaczkowska</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. Liverpool GHS</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16030</TD><TD>Portuguese Continuers</TD><TD>Liliana</TD><TD>Soares</TD><TD>Outside Tutor</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>17195</TD><TD>Primary Industries Examination</TD><TD>Caitlin Jane</TD><TD>Mack</TD><TD>Hurlstone Agricultural High School Glenfield</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16995</TD><TD>Retail Operations Examination</TD><TD>Nicole Barbara</TD><TD>Mooney</TD><TD>St Patrick's College Sutherland</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16040</TD><TD>Russian Background Speakers</TD><TD>Julia</TD><TD>Kovarsky</TD><TD>The Open High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15340</TD><TD>Senior Science</TD><TD>Christopher Edward</TD><TD>Counsell</TD><TD>Hurlstone Agricultural High School Glenfield</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16050</TD><TD>Serbian Continuers</TD><TD>Jelena</TD><TD>Damnjanovic</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. Randwick Centre</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16050</TD><TD>Serbian Continuers</TD><TD>Tamara</TD><TD>Djokic</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. Liverpool GHS</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15350</TD><TD>Society and Culture</TD><TD>Anna</TD><TD>Gudkov</TD><TD>Hornsby Girls High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15360</TD><TD>Software Design and Development</TD><TD>Thomas Stephen</TD><TD>Ledger</TD><TD>The King's School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16070</TD><TD>Spanish Beginners</TD><TD>Lauren</TD><TD>Harvey</TD><TD>The Open High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16080</TD><TD>Spanish Continuers</TD><TD>Loida</TD><TD>Verbanaz</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. The Hills Sports High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16090</TD><TD>Spanish Extension</TD><TD>Hansel Jeremy</TD><TD>Jimenez</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. Randwick Centre</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15370</TD><TD>Studies of Religion I</TD><TD>Lucy</TD><TD>Burnitt</TD><TD>McCarthy Catholic College (Emu Plains)</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15370</TD><TD>Studies of Religion I</TD><TD>Christopher</TD><TD>Moses</TD><TD>Parramatta Marist High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15370</TD><TD>Studies of Religion I</TD><TD>Patricia Jane</TD><TD>Muscat</TD><TD>Bede Polding College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15370</TD><TD>Studies of Religion I</TD><TD>Christine</TD><TD>Shiner</TD><TD>Brigidine College Randwick</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15370</TD><TD>Studies of Religion I</TD><TD>David James</TD><TD>Watson</TD><TD>St Ignatius' College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15380</TD><TD>Studies of Religion II</TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>Compton</TD><TD>St Gregory's College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16100</TD><TD>Swedish Continuers</TD><TD>Niklas</TD><TD>Hedberg</TD><TD>Outside Tutor</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16110</TD><TD>Tamil Continuers</TD><TD>Nishanthini</TD><TD>Arulananthan</TD><TD>Outside Tutor</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16110</TD><TD>Tamil Continuers</TD><TD>Bhirajan</TD><TD>Yogarajah</TD><TD>Outside Tutor</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15390</TD><TD>Textiles and Design</TD><TD>Alison</TD><TD>Clipsham</TD><TD>Broughton Anglican College</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16935</TD><TD>Tourism Examination</TD><TD>Kellie Maree</TD><TD>Carley</TD><TD>Western Institute - Bathurst Campus</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16120</TD><TD>Turkish Continuers</TD><TD>Ilyas Emin</TD><TD>Gurbuz</TD><TD>Saturday School of Comm. Lang. Dulwich High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>16140</TD><TD>Vietnamese Continuers</TD><TD>Ho Duc Tai</TD><TD>Nguyen</TD><TD>Bonnyrigg High School</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>15400</TD><TD>Visual Arts</TD><TD>Laura</TD><TD>McKell</TD><TD>MacKillop Senior College</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Does that help?

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Cecil Hills FTW!

We should be up at least 50 places for next years ranking.
The 07 students were, how should I say...lazy.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC

Damn! And we were doing so well in 2006 in both HSC and SC!

No wonder our teachers have been so pissed off lately.

starf1sh

HSC
1st. yay haha.
dont think we'll be up there for much longer though.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
starf1sh said:
1st. yay haha.
dont think we'll be up there for much longer though.
I would think they would be up their forevermore because of their excellent results excellent students want to go their and the cycle continues.

rebbii.rooty

HSC
Although the list is a good reflection of the HSC candidature, its not necessarily a good reflection of the entire student body for some schools. For example, my school is 49th, yet I know of many many bright girls in my year that would get UAI's of about 97+, except for the fact they do the IB.
Kind of sucks, but I guess that's what we get for being a world school..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)