2007 HSC Timetable (1 Viewer)

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
Hey guys there is really no point in trying to organise ur holiday times now...the shc is still 10 months away and you will be given plenty of time to do that. just a few things i noticed with my hsc...

1) There WILL be days when someone has more than one exam on teh same day or two exams in a row...all through yr 12 i was unfortunate in having this but come the hsc i had a minimum of 2 days between exams and those of my friends who always had breaks had exmas day after the other...one of my friends had 3 exams in a 24 hr period
2) Things will come up during the year and u will need to wait for these b4 u plan any holidays these include school functions such as formal, graduation etc...

just somethign i saw in this thread just because school cert. starts on 9th novemeber DOES NOT necessarily mean hsc will be over by than. As seen by last yrs hsc and some b4 that there will be a brief break during the sc and the hsc will then continue afterwards.

Finally best of luck once again to all '07s and just take it easy dont stress too much i gave up stressing b4 exams and found them better than i expected. So dont worry bout planning specific dates for holidays until ur timetable is released. One last thing most hsc exam papers for 07 will already be finished if not written and being double checked so for instance if you did chem think about what was high in that field last yr (such as the nuclear testing etc) coz there is a chance that could come up.

Vladkun

HSC
off topic, but what mark do you have to get to fail? I know you get a mystery mark if you get under 30 but what's the "pass" mark?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
And what do you define as fail?

What you are speaking of is the UAI. If you get a UAI below 30 you don't find out what it is. A pass is different for everyone, basically your aim is to get the UAI you want\need for the course you want to do.

Vladkun

HSC
pritnep said:
And what do you define as fail?

What you are speaking of is the UAI. If you get a UAI below 30 you don't find out what it is. A pass is different for everyone, basically your aim is to get the UAI you want\need for the course you want to do.
Ok I realised what a stupid question I asked. Nevermind.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Tennille said:
Remember that this is last years' HSC timetable. It will most probably be different this year.
lol oh yeah true ..
haha my bad

jaaaaay

HSC
i agree... there's no use planning 'exact' dates this far ahead, just have a rough guideline to what you want to achieve for each month or something... =]

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
f3nr15 said:
so yeah failing depends on your frame of reference.l
Yeah, getting less than 50% just doesn't feel as bad when you're in an inertial frame of reference.

yinyin

HSC
N/A
how come we get our results much earlier compare to the 06ers

tennille

HSC
You don't get your results much earlier than the 06ers. You will receive your results on the 19/12, which is exactly when the 06ers received them.

yinyin

HSC
N/A
is... oops.
cant confused~ thxs 4 answering~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)