2007 Jerseys (1 Viewer)

Gabble9889

HSC
i think u should go for something that means something to you or a nickname that people call you!

i got gabble on the back of mine... its another word for gabby which means talkative which i definately am!

go creative!

its crazy people are just thinking of jerseys NOW ive have mine since the first day of term one! arent people leaving it a bit late... you dnt get that much wear out of it!

Beege

HSC
I still haven't got my jersey yet. C'mon it will be summer very soon haha!

:burn:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Gabble9889 said:
i think u should go for something that means something to you or a nickname that people call you!
Wow, really? I would never have thought that.

[comment]Do people seriously post and think like this?[/comment]

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
Lolz but I won today!! ;):p *woot woot* :):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:wave:
:wave:
Damns, I lost the bet! :eek:
Ok, what do I have to do as part of losing the bet beanie? ;)[comment]You know, like me having to perform some "favours" or "doing" things to you? ;)[/comment]

Gabble9889 said:

i got gabble on the back of mine... its another word for gabby which means talkative which i definately am!

go creative!

its crazy people are just thinking of jerseys NOW ive have mine since the first day of term one! arent people leaving it a bit late... you dnt get that much wear out of it!
If you set it out as 9/8/89, that's my b'day :uhhuh:

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
The jerseys we have at our school seem to be really nice this year. I am tempted to get one just to imprint TEDDY on the back.. of course no one calls me Teddy but I just think the nickname is so adorable. ;___; <3

Sofstar

HSC
We're still waiting on ours as well. As a friend put it, we might get them as a graduation present.

the12be

HSC
haha. well our school sucks and we only get them in the last term of school we have left..
i just used my myspace name "-ownedd k-"
simple enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)