2007 Macquarie Bank Graduate Program (Australia) (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
As everyone who applied for this position will know we have received a response. I was just wondering if anyone's application was successful in progressing past the Online Application stage? It seems to be basically impossible to even get an interview there:(.

rayray1234

HSC
Hey i was pretty suprised I got an offer for first round interviews. I have no idea what to expect- my interview is this week. Anyone have any ideas? Im applying for treasury and commodities.....

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
i didnt apply, but my friend did and hes got an interview next week
You wouldn't mind telling me what degree he/she is doing and if he/she has any relevant work experience would you:)?

rayray1234 said:
Hey i was pretty suprised I got an offer for first round interviews. I have no idea what to expect- my interview is this week. Anyone have any ideas? Im applying for treasury and commodities.....
Well I have heard that they tend to favour people who have a Combine Law Degree so you have got that on your side. Did you have any previous relevant work experience:)?

rayray1234

HSC
I worked in PWC part time for 3 yrs as a trainee in tax. (started as a vacationer).

baker182

HSC
To get a interview there, you will need some work experience. Only about 2% of applications are selected for a interview.

Thats why i worked as a Vacation Accountant in the middle of nowhere during the summer hoildays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)