2007 Mtp Forum (1 Viewer)

HSC
LOL.
No, well at my school, around three or four people finished the whole thing, including portfolio a week or two before trials!
See, I have left it to the last minute but not. The dress is done, but folio not, so you could say I have too! The weekend before it's due!
OMG! Anyone planning on an all nighter Sunday? LOL!

HSC
OMGGGGG
I HAVE DONE
AND I AM LOVINIT
I COULDNT HAVE ASKED FOR ANYTHING BETTER
AND
I LOVE MY FOLI
LOL
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY
do u think i shud get a new folder, cuz my foler is a big scraggy
will i get marks taken off for a scraggy portfoli folder????????????????

and how do i mark the pattern pieces
like is the arrow open on the grain line?
anyone
sorry lol

HSC
love.is.around said:
OMGGGGG
I HAVE DONE
AND I AM LOVINIT
I COULDNT HAVE ASKED FOR ANYTHING BETTER
AND
I LOVE MY FOLI
LOL
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY
do u think i shud get a new folder, cuz my foler is a big scraggy
will i get marks taken off for a scraggy portfoli folder????????????????

and how do i mark the pattern pieces
like is the arrow open on the grain line?
anyone
sorry lol
Oooh... good job!
Can you post it up?
And no, I don't think you'll be marked down on a scraggly folder. Unless it's really worn out and falling apart. Even then I don't think it's fair to. Like, some people probably can't even afford folders!

LaurenSux@ENG

HSC
Im still going.... but! its only a little, and i know everything that i gotta do, its just a matter of putting it together....
How do you post da pictures up/where do you post them? i dont use my profile very often.
xox LovE LozA xox

keelyq

HSC
congrats love is all around that is so awesum that you are finished
i have finished my folio nd have a tiny bit of hand stitchin 2 do 2moz mornin cos our teacher held them hostage at skol on the weekend so its bright and early 4 me 2morrow but apart from that im done nd im not stressed anymore feels so good
omg it feels like this massive weight is gone and even though i have 3 of my trials exams to go i just feel relieved although im pretty sure i failed english maths and modern

can not wait 2 see everyones stuff but its gunna b sad not havin the stress of the mtp then chattin 2 u guys bout it soooooo hsc support group can b the next topic of this thread

any girls who got myspace add me mines www.myspace.com/rewalady and thanks rubys your awesum for settin up this nd i cant wait 2 c your peice
sooo ill post a pick of mine 2moz nd there better b so others up here cos i dont want u all just rippin on my dodge beadin , shotty hems and botch as paste job lol

juvs ya all girlys congrats on completin :)
Hearts you all Keels

naughtymanolo

HSC
HI i completed my entire MTP at 8:00 but i had no time to study for my maths trial (SO FAILING) anyway I'll break the ice and post a pic of my mjwrk, I am SOOOO sick of it and there are little errors when i made it, im just like hopefully they wont notice
I make a reversible corset (this side, and a croc skin on the other) and a pencil skirt with godet to the floor, which can be lifted and it had heaps of embroidery and beading but u cant see it in the pic. and the hat with flame shapes, i like it but i am so sick of looking at it and doing things to it and writing about it i have gone insane! I hope i cant get into texstyle!

click Here

HSC
:worried:
keelyq said:
congrats love is all around that is so awesum that you are finished
i have finished my folio nd have a tiny bit of hand stitchin 2 do 2moz mornin cos our teacher held them hostage at skol on the weekend so its bright and early 4 me 2morrow but apart from that im done nd im not stressed anymore feels so good
omg it feels like this massive weight is gone and even though i have 3 of my trials exams to go i just feel relieved although im pretty sure i failed english maths and modern

can not wait 2 see everyones stuff but its gunna b sad not havin the stress of the mtp then chattin 2 u guys bout it soooooo hsc support group can b the next topic of this thread

any girls who got myspace add me mines www.myspace.com/rewalady and thanks rubys your awesum for settin up this nd i cant wait 2 c your peice
sooo ill post a pick of mine 2moz nd there better b so others up here cos i dont want u all just rippin on my dodge beadin , shotty hems and botch as paste job lol

juvs ya all girlys congrats on completin :)
Hearts you all Keels
OMG I pretty sure if failed moden as well... ahhhh D.W bubs we still have the HSC LOL
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

HSC
Hey al.... ITS ALL DONE... OVER OMG
HOW EXITING
HOW GOOD DOES IT FEEL?
WELL i cant really post mine up cuz the photo is a bit dody, but when i get them fixed i wil deifnately post it up. CANT WAI!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS ALL OVER
LOL
now whose studied for the textiles trial?

HSC
naughtymanolo said:
HI i completed my entire MTP at 8:00 but i had no time to study for my maths trial (SO FAILING) anyway I'll break the ice and post a pic of my mjwrk, I am SOOOO sick of it and there are little errors when i made it, im just like hopefully they wont notice
I make a reversible corset (this side, and a croc skin on the other) and a pencil skirt with godet to the floor, which can be lifted and it had heaps of embroidery and beading but u cant see it in the pic. and the hat with flame shapes, i like it but i am so sick of looking at it and doing things to it and writing about it i have gone insane! I hope i cant get into texstyle!

click Here
Oh. My. Goodness. That is so, so wonderful! And is it just me, or are you a male? Because that is just simply fantastic! Maybe it's becasue I come from an all girls' school, but WOW! Congrats on being the first to post up a photo, it seems no one else has the guts to. I just came back from General Maths trial. I didn't have the time to post my stuff up here because of the MTP, but now that it's off my shoulders, and I have the time, I can post it! Hope you guys like it. I'm bloody tired of looking at it, my eyes bleed if I do.

Last edited:

LaurenSux@ENG

HSC
Hi again!!
OMG i thought i had most of it done....
turns out i didnt!!
i was up til 3:20 this morning doing the bloody thing AND i had my maths trial at 8:30 in the morning.
OMMGGGG its over!
but i keeping worrying that itll fall too bits... or the tags will come off... or somethinG!!!
now to study for english... *shudder*
Im sorry, but i wont be able to put up a picture because i didnt have time to take one!! but i look forward to seeing everyone elses!!
xox LovE LozA xox

andipandi

HSC
Thank Goodness It Is All Ova
Now We Jst Need To Worry Bout Textiles 2moz

I Got A Question My Teaches A Bimbo N We Havnt Finished The 3 Topic Course Lol Anyway 4 Historical Influences On Design 4 Apparal Is It Betta To Talk Bout A Swimsuit Or Sillohett (sorry Bout The Spelling)

Any Way My Otha Question Is If We Get Asked Bout Yr 11 Work That Would Only Be In M/c Right????

Id Appreciate Any Help Thanks

LaurenSux@ENG

HSC
I dont think i've been through that either, but my guess is swimsuit because its changed and adapted through time? like from where they used to go swimming in things that looked like pajamas...
And year 11 work, no idea. whats m/c?
Our class hasnt gone through any cultural stuff anyway, so uno...
now that its gone i wish it was back so i had an excuse not to be studying for english.
xox LovE LozA xox

andipandi

HSC
hay loza
m/c= multiple choice
n im guessing u dnt do the catholic cos we did our english last week

anyway was urs hard cos there probs kinda similar

anyway thanks 4 the help:p

ps i made 6 pieces maternity wear I cbf putting pictures up so ill do it afta trials

mwaaaaaaaa

pps this is to anyone how many marks approx do u think sum1 would loose in portfolio for manufactoring specifications, if they didn't put measurements in?? it wasnt me lol

amzii

HSC
=____________= i am so damn tired
finished my MTP at 8 :15 this morning >__< wf no sleep at all last night
sigh....and the textiles exam is tm buh still im glad its over
no more streess=d

naughtymanolo

HSC
WOW congrats on finishing, i have had to pull so many all nighters these few years, the only other time i had been up that late (for school) was till 2 for an art assignment. Nowdays thats tame lol.

p.s. techniacally you cheated cos you are not supossed to touch the major work past 12 but its ok ill keep it quiet

HSC
OMG naughty manolo, urs is FANTASTIC... OM G how long did it take?
that is amazing!!!!!!!!!

HSC
andipandi said:
hayy
what did u ppl think of the exam???
Exam was harder than expected, but it was good all the same.
The questions about environment killed my life, otherwise, it was OK.
Is this for the Catholic Trials? I know people have different ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)