2007 Mtp Forum (1 Viewer)

HSC
naughtymanolo said:
WOW congrats on finishing, i have had to pull so many all nighters these few years, the only other time i had been up that late (for school) was till 2 for an art assignment. Nowdays thats tame lol.

p.s. techniacally you cheated cos you are not supossed to touch the major work past 12 but its ok ill keep it quiet
Thanks! I just hope it all goes well!

Yours is really fantastic. It looks so professional and runway like.
Is your focus area apparel? I don't know if you said already.
Can I just ask what your nationality is? Or where abouts your from? Because I'm thinking I might have seen you at the Texstyle exhibition. Did you go? Because when we went there with the school, there was one guy in a sea 40 girls from 3 or 4 schools. LOL. You wouldn't happen to wear your pants low? LOL. Only because one of my friends noticed. LOL.

Hey, I'll see if I can get my friends to post their's up too.

Mmm... why is it that we had to have it finished by Sunday? Like, what's the matter with working on it Monday morning?

Oh, does anyone know when we get them back?

Also, who had trouble sticking to the page limit? Because I was just cramming it all in. My font was so small too. And does anyone know if the same markers mark the works every year? My teacher didn't know.

andipandi

HSC
rubificticious said:
Exam was harder than expected, but it was good all the same.
The questions about environment killed my life, otherwise, it was OK.
Is this for the Catholic Trials? I know people have different ones.
i did the catholic 1 it was ok but i dnt noe jst as long as i get 0va 35 ill be happy!!!

i tried to load my picts up on this site but it wouldnt work so any1 wanna help???

oh yeah we probs get them back around november.

HSC
andipandi said:
i did the catholic 1 it was ok but i dnt noe jst as long as i get 0va 35 ill be happy!!!

i tried to load my picts up on this site but it wouldnt work so any1 wanna help???

oh yeah we probs get them back around november.
Over 35? What's it out of?

Well, to upload photos, you go into advanced reply which can be accessed by clicking on 'Post Reply' button above the bottom Quick Reply section. In there you click on the paper clip, and browse to attach. The photo must be a particular type. Make it JPG format to make sure it's not too big. Then, once you've attatched the photo on that attatchment form, click on the arrow next to the paper clip to insert the image. Couldn't be easier! Although I guess when I was new I was confused too! LOL. Hope this helps. If it doesn't, PM me and I'll help you out.

Ooh... November! That's pretty good!

katherineham

HSC
how annoyin...just found this place after mtp handed in and trial exam done...

the ppl who hav posted pics ur look ammmmmmmazing...i wana see everybodies so put pics up

mines a tutu...that looks like a landscape cuz the skirts green n the bodice is made up of all different techniques in blues...

View attachment 15194

View attachment 15195

HSC
WOW! It looks so beautiful! Very creative! I love the concept!
Thanks for posting it too!

Mmm... more people need to put theirs up.

And poor you... yeah, this thread has been going for heaps long... right from the beginning! At least you found it now! And welcome!

katherineham

HSC
thanks 4 the welcome...keep postin the pics ladies n gentlemen cua i reali reali wana see them...

pleeeease

HSC
WOW, everyones loks so gud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to everyone.

i though the trial was easier than i thought it wud be, cuz my teacher said it was hard...
that environmental question i wrote green bags...
and i was a bit stuck on the question for the dance cosutome... but unfrom that.. a prety fair test!

HSC
Excellent work with the maternity wear! I love the black dress in particular! It's really cute!

LOL. And I think it's ladies and gentleman! LOL! I think you're the only male on on here naughtymanolo!

Oh, I thought the trial was harder than expected because it was always easy! Oh, good one with the environmental bags! LOL. I wrote organic dyes! LOL! I don't even know if I'll get marks for that one!
Yeah, pretty fair test I'd agree.

And keep the photos coming! I love them all! So original!

LaurenSux@ENG

HSC
Ohhhhhh i feel like crap now!!!
everyones looks so much better, more creative and everything!!!
:( am now sad.
what school do you guys all go to? and do you all know each other? my text trial is being mucked around because my art AND drama is due on that day aswell, and its not fair to have 2 major works and an exam on the same day!!!
xox LovE LozA xox

HSC
LaurenSux@ENG said:
Ohhhhhh i feel like crap now!!!
everyones looks so much better, more creative and everything!!!
:( am now sad.
what school do you guys all go to? and do you all know each other? my text trial is being mucked around because my art AND drama is due on that day aswell, and its not fair to have 2 major works and an exam on the same day!!!
xox LovE LozA xox
Oh, don't say that!
Post yours up and we'll be the judges of that! I'm sure you're only sying that. I know I feel sad because no one at my school likes mine.

We all go to different schools except my friend Karissa who doesn't come on here but she has commented a few times.
So I'm thinking we definately don't know eachother.

Oh, so you haven't done the Textiles trial? It's not too bad.

andipandi

HSC
rubificticious said:
Oh, don't say that!
Post yours up and we'll be the judges of that! I'm sure you're only sying that. I know I feel sad because no one at my school likes mine.

We all go to different schools except my friend Karissa who doesn't come on here but she has commented a few times.
So I'm thinking we definately don't know eachother.

Oh, so you haven't done the Textiles trial? It's not too bad.
i go to St. Ursulas Kingsgrove, n i was the only 1 who did apparal but i didnt get to c any1 elses finished products cos ihad to sit the maths exam lol

are ur diarys worth 30%??

HSC
andipandi said:
i go to St. Ursulas Kingsgrove, n i was the only 1 who did apparal but i didnt get to c any1 elses finished products cos ihad to sit the maths exam lol

are ur diarys worth 30%??
Diary?

andipandi

HSC
lucky lol ours is worth 30% SO ITS A KILLER lol
what skool do u go 2?

keelyq

HSC
ok girlys i have my trial on thursday and im not really that worried bout it but now im startin 2 think that i should
im really impressed by wat everyone has done love the concepts and im sure you all really proud of what you have achieved
andi pandi computer wont let me open yours 4 some reason which im really bummed bout cos i really wanna c wat it looks like
so here is mine it called Le Romantique Moderne hope you like it

Last edited:
HSC
All I can say is WOW! I love this!
I would definatley buy this dress... in fact, I want it.

keelyq

HSC
rubificticious said:
All I can say is WOW! I love this!
I would definatley buy this dress... in fact, I want it.
thanks rubis i loved your as well it reminded me of jean paul gaultiers couture collection im sure u no which one im talkin bout loved the concept pure brillance

HSC
keelyq said:
thanks rubis i loved your as well it reminded me of jean paul gaultiers couture collection im sure u no which one im talkin bout loved the concept pure brillance
Oh! Thanks! See the thing I was really shitted about was that his collection came out after I came up with the idea. Do you feel my pain? I was just like ehh...

What focus area is yours? Textile Art? And what's like the meaning behind it? Or it it just a contemporary work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)