2007 Mtp Forum (1 Viewer)

HSC
~kiki said:
I think they had already decided by the last week of the holidays-- thats why we got them back in the first week
Ahh. I see.
So, that's the end of it?

HSC
beveritt said:
lol, id say so
So, now it's up to finding out who got in!
Congratulations to ~kiki and Adelya. And Nat, from my school.
You guys rock! A really big 'YAY!' to you!
YAY!

bethrealistic

HSC
Hahah aww I've been away for the past 4 days so missed all the excitement. =P

Congratulations ~kiki and Adelya. =) Really well done!
I look forward to getting to see your stuff up close!

HSC
bethrealistic said:
Hahah aww I've been away for the past 4 days so missed all the excitement. =P

Congratulations ~kiki and Adelya. =) Really well done!
I look forward to getting to see your stuff up close!
Ahh, well there wasn't much in the first.
Most of it was wondering whether they've begun notifying! Which was quite annoying! LOL.

em21

HSC
rubificticious said:
But, do you think nominations are over?
Like, I highly doubt they'd be calling over the weekend. And they said nominations would be made this week.
Yeah I doubt that they would make calls over the weekend but they did say that nominations would be notified from the 12th - so i guess we can still hope for the best!!!!
Anyway congrats to everyone who got in you obviously deserved it and you're really lucky cos you wont have to worry about your marks for textiles - you've already done GREAT - who knows maybe you're even one of the top five in the state!!!!!

:wave:

em21

HSC
rubificticious said:
Ahh, well there wasn't much in the first.
Most of it was wondering whether they've begun notifying! Which was quite annoying! LOL.
I know seriously how annoying was that - like we had till wait until the end of the week to find out even though we thought we would find out at the beginning - that made for one long week...lol

em21

HSC
So......................Has anyone else found out whether they got into Texstyle???:confused:

em21

HSC
rubificticious said:
LOL.
It doesn't look so.
Yeah I know how annoying - you would think we would have heard something else by now - cos as far as I can figure out I have only heard of three people and I am sure a lot more people on this forum would have gotten in

HSC
em21 said:
Yeah I know how annoying - you would think we would have heard something else by now - cos as far as I can figure out I have only heard of three people and I am sure a lot more people on this forum would have gotten in
True.
Or people are away, or don't want to say.

em21

HSC
rubificticious said:
True.
Or people are away, or don't want to say.
Yeah i guess that makes sense - i guess a lot of people would be on schoolies but if i was home and i found out i ma pretty sure i would be telling everyone....lol

naughtymanolo

HSC
My teacher (who marks the MTP's too) told me that my work was in the preselection room for texstyle but ultimately wasnt chossen. I'm so sad :( So close yet so far away, and the worse thign is that unlike Art express I'm not given any concreate evidence to show that my work was in the top conciderations. Bummer.

Congrats to those who made it.

bethrealistic

HSC
naughtymanolo said:
My teacher (who marks the MTP's too) told me that my work was in the preselection room for texstyle but ultimately wasnt chossen. I'm so sad :( So close yet so far away, and the worse thign is that unlike Art express I'm not given any concreate evidence to show that my work was in the top conciderations. Bummer.

Yeah I don't like that about Texstyle selections, they only tell you if you're in, not if you've been preselected.

I wonder who else was in that room but wasn't selected for the final 40? It would be really interesting to know how they differentiate between them and ultimately choose which ones go in the exhibition!

HSC
bethrealistic said:
Yeah I don't like that about Texstyle selections, they only tell you if you're in, not if you've been preselected.

I wonder who else was in that room but wasn't selected for the final 40? It would be really interesting to know how they differentiate between them and ultimately choose which ones go in the exhibition!
Yeah.
So true.

em21

HSC
naughtymanolo said:

Oh that sucks - i am so shocked that you didn't get in - your work was AMAZING!!!! But yeah its stupid that they only tell the people that actually get into Texstyle like you would think they could send something out to you if you got preselected cos then you would have something really great to put into your portfolio for applications to design courses - stupid board of studies...lol:mad1:

Adelya

HSC
Lol today I had a look at the outside of my box.... which the textile markers had covered in brown paper all over to cover the original stuff i put on the box.... and I pulled some of the brown paper off and underneath there is a big red oval with DISPLAY written next to it
I probably would have been excited if I checked this weeks ago lol....

em21

HSC
Adelya said:
Lol today I had a look at the outside of my box.... which the textile markers had covered in brown paper all over to cover the original stuff i put on the box.... and I pulled some of the brown paper off and underneath there is a big red oval with DISPLAY written next to it
I probably would have been excited if I checked this weeks ago lol....
Hahahaha....how funny is that - after all of our speculating we basically had the answer right in front of us the whole time...lol :lol:
I just went and had a look at my box and I have got DISC written on mine - have no idea what that is supposed to mean - hopefully something promising - but probably more likely to mean nothing at all.
CONGRATS again on getting in Adelya!!!

naughtymanolo

HSC
my box had writting too but i didnt look at it becose i just went to pick up my stuff and go, so i left the box at my distance ed school.

em21

HSC
naughtymanolo said:
my box had writting too but i didnt look at it becose i just went to pick up my stuff and go, so i left the box at my distance ed school.
Damn I bet you wish you could see it now - i wonder what it all means like maybe yours was some sort of indication of a preselection:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)