2007 NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Wow, so him being famous creates the need for us to worship him and pay special attention to the spelling of his name. I understand that you want to sleep with him, but you've got to understand that most people simply don't care about someone's celebrity status, nor do they care about the spelling of an unimportant person's (in the grand scheme of things) name

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
farout. y havent any1 talked about eric grothe jr. even the commentators dun say anythin bout him. his serzly the most underrated playa in the nrl. every week he plays for da eels, 90% of time wen he hits it up he smashes at least 1 opponent. every1 is talkin about jarrod haye, n dun get me wrong, his a future rep playa gereation, but eric grothe jr is at his prime now, n he should deserve his spot at origin.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
You should send an email to the NRL to complain about his lack of acknowledgement. Oh wait, if you write the email it as incomprehensibly as the above post they will simply laugh at you. Everyone is intelligent on this board, so please target your posts at such an audience. Your post wouldn't seem out of line on a down syndrome forum.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
MeehShanku said:
farout. y havent any1 talked about eric grothe jr. even the commentators dun say anythin bout him. his serzly the most underrated playa in the nrl. every week he plays for da eels, 90% of time wen he hits it up he smashes at least 1 opponent. every1 is talkin about jarrod haye, n dun get me wrong, his a future rep playa gereation, but eric grothe jr is at his prime now, n he should deserve his spot at origin.
we speak english here, try it.

eric grothe is quite ordinary, he has been good but he's not in his top form at the moment, so he'll have to wait for his turn. maybe he will be considered if el masri screws up his chance.

schifoske (however you spell his name) didn't make the wallabies squad, anyone reckons he'll come back to league? he's doing pretty good for the reds in his first season, he's like their trump player.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
SyCoTiC said:
Okay I'm gonna stop playing these little mind games, all I'm saying is that I'd rather that people get their players' names right, it is after all their name. Thought I'd take a light jab at the little error but by all means call him Haynes.
And you think Haynes will be bothered to spell your name properly? Who gives a fuck and he is hardly famous.

Eric Groethe is shit cant believe someone mentioned his name for Origin.

HSC
HotShot said:
And you think Haynes will be bothered to spell your name properly? Who gives a fuck and he is hardly famous.

Eric Groethe is shit cant believe someone mentioned his name for Origin.
*Grothe

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
Anyone willing to bet with me that the eels won't get in to at least the semi-finals this year?

haaha. i love them so much.

HSC
frontman said:
ok who are you guys thinking will be the highest scoring fullback this year for the sake of my dream team?
Brett Stewart will most likely be the highest tryscoring fullback..otherwise someone who kicks goals, like Luke Burt (Eels) or someone

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
can't disagree with you there. when you think of hunt, you just cannot relate any special qualities to him - he's not exceptionally fast or strong, doesn't have a step and can't act as a third pivot like most fullbacks can. whereas slater and bowen, well the least you can say is they got the speed.

but that's good for nsw, keep hunt there.

HSC
qld fullback doesnt need to act as a third pivot, youve got smith, lockyer and thurston calling the shots.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Snooty said:
Crap..Lockyers injured
hopefully he'll be back for game one. origin will be boring without him.
after tonights match at toyota park, easy solution for the NSW halves crisis - adam dykes no. 6 brett kimmorley no.7. added bonus they know each others games very well.
as if adam dykes has not been playing better than braith anasta?
adam dykes is better now than anasta ever was.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
onebytwo said:
hopefully after tonights match at toyota park, easy solution for the NSW halves crisis - adam dykes no. 6 brett kimmorley no.7. added bonus they know each others games very well.
as if adam dykes has not been playing better than braith anasta?
adam dykes is better now than anasta ever was.
yea and we'll have nathan friend as hooker, clint greenshield for fullback and danny nutley for prop, if we're going to hand qld the title.

let's get one thing clear, adam dykes has not been better than braith anasta when he was at his peak. anasta, to say the least, has played tests for aust, won a premiership and voted best 5/8 in the year, what exactly has dykes done? if anything, monaghan should get the nod before dykes does.

to call on a debutant 5/8 when there is already the uncertainty in kimmorley/orford? why don't we just refund the tickets and call it quits?

lockyer just rolled his ankle, he'll be fine for origin. he has 12 days to prep himself, he'd be pretty soft if he isn't ready by then.

HSC
I really hope that Josh Lewis doesn't leave the Roosters. :(
onebytwo said:
apparently bowen and slater arent playing origin 1
http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/origin/bowen-and-slater-to-miss-origin/2007/05/11/1178390540031.html
this is outrageous, hunt is a shit full back, and i cant believe he was aust. full back for the anzac test.
slater is a thousand times better
Lol, it's pretty stupid if they both miss out. I totally agree with what you said about Hunt though.
wuddie said:
but that's good for nsw, keep hunt there.
:rofl:
frontman said:
anyone thinking stewart>>mini?
Yes. But I have a feeling that the selectors are thinking it the other way round.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
they chose mini purely because of this experience at origin level, so it all depends how he performs in the first origin...if he succeeds then he'll be more likely to keep his spot for the other 2 remaining games

HSC
wuddie said:
yea and we'll have nathan friend as hooker, clint greenshield for fullback and danny nutley for prop, if we're going to hand qld the title.
none of those players are eligable for the blues so there goes your argument :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)