2007 Port Macquarie whos going and where u staying (my bday 26/11/89 fuck yeah) (1 Viewer)

curlyandoe

HSC
hey ppls

ok now dont wanna here ppl bitching about how shit thier schoolies in port was or especially the ppl who live thier all i wanna know is ppl who are going thier between november 26th and december 3rd.

So u can come help me get drunk and celebrate the most important thing my bday oh yeah and of course schoolies but hey im more important lol anyway if ur their on those dates leave ur name and address and all that and we will get in touch try organise a party for me ae lol im gonna be near flynns beach.

im chris anderson curlyandoe@hotmail.com drop us a line if ya want 26/11 till 3/12 2007.

Last edited:

gowie

HSC
im from port and its not that big a place if u wanna party, soz 2 shit on ur post. But hey, thats only coz ve lived here and got bored. Personally im goin up to the goldie 24th of nov but ill be back b4 chrissy an ill definetly be in town so ill guess ill see u round, cheers.

Last edited:

simonelye

Simone.
HSC
gowie said:
im from port and its not that big a place if u wanna party, soz 2 shit on ur post. But hey, thats only coz ve lived here and got bored. Personally im goin up to the goldie 24th of nov but ill be back b4 chrissy an ill definetly be in town so ill guess ill see u round, cheers.
Yupp,
I live there too =]
Well the beaches are awesome here most of the time =]
The clubs etc rnt great, but hey make your own fun.
Its schoolies.
Everyones gunna be drunk pretty muhc the whole time anyway lol.
so you'll have fun =]
and a good birthday
im off to gld coast too =]
cannot wait!

musochic90

HSC
Well I was going to Port Macquarie cuz me and the fam go there every year in jan and its an awesome place... but then my friends decided they were gonna be poo faces and didn't wanna and all my other friends at schol had already organised it so no schoolies for me :mad1:

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
I'm going from the 28th - 5th in the Port Mac CBD area... I'm assuming you're not going with the group who organises it?

kimmixxxxx

HSC
well i am going to port...to get around parents and attempt to have a schoolies!! i have amate who lives there, they recon staurday and wednesday nights are aboslutly awesom, not sure if they have been out anywhere else b4, but hey like someone said, make your own fun!! alcohol usually makes proty much anything fun (well at the time!! not neccesarly the next morning) and the beaches are awesom

cya there

jessoc1990

HSC
hehe

port for schoolies

it only amuses me because it seems boring because i love here.

spose the beaches are ok.

i cant wait to move so i can come back for holidays.

hope its fun

freq707

HSC
Hey all
I'm heading to port with a few mates from like 1st december for a week
i think everyone should tell their friends who dont have anything on that week to come up as well-more people usually means more fun..most of the time

where is everyone staying?
im in some cabin at a caravan park
also-for you people that live there-someone said wednesdays and saturdays go off? what is there to do-and where abouts is it
lol

dannobunot

HSC
Hey everyoneee...

I just came back from Port Mac with a friend for "schoolies", if u wanna call it that. (Left Monday came back today).

I had a good time, the place is a bit quiet and somewhat dead at times, but yeh the beaches are nice (Esp Flynns Beach) and as long as you have great company, you'll have fun.

We hired a jet ski..that was pretty awesome, i strongly suggest u try it out if you are that way inclinced.

The only problem I really had with PM, was that I didnt see any other schoolies!!..I thought, seeing as Monday was basically the week after the end of the HSC (with the exception of those few VET exams)..that ppl would of gone... I thought wrong.

How are you all getting there??..I went by coach..it was horrible, 6 and a half hours in that bloody bus!!!...I strongly recommend car or plane. The plane is expensive but it gets u there in like 45 MINUTES!!!!..how cool is that!

Anyways..I hope everyone who goes has a great time..and keep safe!!

Byee

KiMMi-LeiGH

HSC
hey yeah im goin up to port for skoolies from the 28th nov to 5th dec at the sundowner park thingy... i think someone mentioned it just before.. anyways it better be good or ill be pretty ticked off haha.... so invite as many ppls as you can find everyone!!
XxX :wave:

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
I'm sure it will be good, sounds like heaps of people are going, I'm just waiting for them to post the itinerary ahhhh

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Come to Taree. We're an hour south of Port, we're half an hour from the beach and we have a ton of drunks roaming the streets.

So much better.

HSC
port macquarie is shit

i used to get people coming into work and being like "we're here on schoolies, we've been here since yesterday and we're bored, what the fuck can we do in this town?"

and the answer is nothing. enjoy your shitty schoolies, dickheads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)