2007 Timetable's up. (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

For some unknown reason, the timetable's already up.

Coptic clashes with epigraphy, Middle Kingdom clashes with German. Fuck. =(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
that was a bit quick, i have barely finished this semester

HSC
N/A
a link for the lazy ones? :) (will provide it myself though, if no one else does... lol)

EDIT: http://www.timetables.mq.edu.au/

EDIT: Hmm, ok, I have one clash :/ Either I miss the last hour of my 4-hour ARTS310 lecture (what the hell do they want us to do in four hours?!?!?! unless this is time they are allotting to our internship?!?!), or miss my one hour engl319 lecture...

But otherwise not too bad. 5 contact hours over 2 days Semester 1 (2-5pm ARTS300 class on monday, 11-1pm CUL302 seminar)

Semester 2 gets a little more tricky, still with 2 days, but involving 9am starts :/. Mon: 9-1pm ARTS310 lecture, 12pm ENG319 lecture, Tues: 9-11am ENGL 335 seminar, 11-1pm ENGL319 lecture.

^ all this of course, is if I get the exact classes I want. Hopefully that'll be the case, at this rate I'm not going to have to change my work times or extra-curricular times or anything :D

Last edited:

mserica

HSC
Okay, This is odd, one subject ill be doing next year isn't on there at all... what exactly does that mean (its BBA207)

prusso

HSC
its been up for a long time lol

i did my schedule for next year during the mid semester break after conception day :)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
prusso said:
its been up for a long time lol

i did my schedule for next year during the mid semester break after conception day :)
woah thats very enthusiastic lol...u must be pumped for next year aye? :p

prusso

HSC
Supra said:
woah thats very enthusiastic lol...u must be pumped for next year aye? :p
fuck no! working out wen i can repeat my failed units :)

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Ling312 doesn't look bad, but i've got two lectures on two different days for ling211 and two hour tutorials for ling210... And dammit... half of the tutorials for ling211 clash with all of my ling210 lectures.. :eek:

Last edited:

Tabris

HSC
CLASH CLASH, its gonna look very ugly!!!

have to replace ECON356 history of economic thought with ECON349 SE Asian economy, clashes with LAW 203 TORTS!!!

5 day week!, cant do anything about it since all of them are lecture days!!

Looks like 2-3 hours in the library every day. Might even get close to do 36 hours of uni work we are suppose to do....

X

xeuyrawp

Tabris said:
CLASH CLASH, its gonna look very ugly!!!

have to replace ECON356 history of economic thought with ECON349 SE Asian economy, clashes with LAW 203 TORTS!!!

5 day week!, cant do anything about it since all of them are lecture days!!

Looks like 2-3 hours in the library every day. Might even get close to do 36 hours of uni work we are suppose to do....
Okay, that's worse than me. I suppose I can't complain too much. :eek:

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
mserica said:
Okay, This is odd, one subject ill be doing next year isn't on there at all... what exactly does that mean (its BBA207)
hey i think they have made it HRM207 instead of BBA207, and they have done that for another BBA subject as well. but if you check the MQ handbook online its still up as BBA207, i think they are trying to have more HRM units for the HRM degree

Kegs

HSC
5 days a week isnt normal? I am pumped when I have 4 days only at uni. Still always managed to be in there on my day off though. Hmmm...

Dark Phoenix

HSC
Hey! i was reading the new timetable and i was wondering whether u had to attend ALL lectures and tutorials, u know one from lecture 1, one from lecture 2, and one from tutorial 1, and another in tutorial 2

im asking this coz i am intending to go to macquarie next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)