2007 (1 Viewer)

nikkiisme

HSC
where is everyone going?
where do people recommend? what should we do? i know the general.. drink, beach blah blah but any specifics? wat about dates?

bleed

HSC
I'd say Surfer's, but usually to go up there for Schoolies, you'd have to be booking hotels like... back in Year 8, lol.

And you need one GOOD fake ID to have fun there. Then again, you might be one of the lucky ones to actually hit 18 before you get up there. In which case... I hate you -jealous-.

My friends and I are actually planning a huge road trip for schoolies. No clue where we're actually going though - but six hormonal females in one car should be fun.

carreau

HSC
This is 2006 baby.. You're living in the future.. wait till it's your turn!

The only tip I can give you is get loose! Like a Moose! And seriously take it on the face.. and get em out for the boys!

Bricktop

HSC
If there's one piece of advice I can give you, it's don't fucking worry about it now. Plan this shit like a month or so in advance unless you have something really specific in mind. That way you won't have to put up with shitheads getting stressed about everything and dropping out all over the shop.

Graham Trevor

HSC
Bricktop said:
If there's one piece of advice I can give you, it's don't fucking worry about it now. Plan this shit like a month or so in advance unless you have something really specific in mind. That way you won't have to put up with shitheads getting stressed about everything and dropping out all over the shop.

wait that long and there'll be nothing left, baby.

Etak90

HSC
we booked surfers next year like a month ago. u wuld wanna book soon cos all the places are booking out! we r staying at mari court
ne one been there before?

whitey89

HSC
Anyone heading up the Central Cosat??
Me and my mates thought we'd be cool and break the trend. If you want to join us or had the same plans let us know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)