2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

Roy9

HSC
When's the date of the Burnley vs Sheff Utd game? And does anybody know if David Carney will be returning to Utd next season? It would be good watching him in the prem (assuming Utd win the playoff)

Charizard

HSC
When's the date of the Burnley vs Sheff Utd game? And does anybody know if David Carney will be returning to Utd next season? It would be good watching him in the prem (assuming Utd win the playoff)
Carney never even got a run in the championship. There is 0 chance that hell play in the premier league unless about 30 injuries occur. Assuming he is'nt sold anyway.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
by 'you guys' you mean izzay/arsenal.
That would require Arsenal to be in a title race, haha.

I hope Newcastle go down. However, I can't see Hull picking up another point, so unfortunately they might just hold on. Shearer will be hailed as the messiah, thinking he has some form of ability when in reality his only win was at home to Boro, and they will be relegated next season with 30 points.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
"If you look at all the managers in a similar position in the league to us, they seem to get a lot of plaudits.

“I don’t get many. That is predictable and understandable I suppose.

“Redknapp has done a good job at Spurs. But I feel it is very similar to myself, it’s just that he gets a bit more credit than I do."
Hughes: I'm as good as Harry | The Sun

haha. shutup, you have robinho, redknapp has david bentley.

HSC
care to explain your logic?
if they get a point against arsenal, they will win the premier league title, meaning their match against hull (which is just days from the champions league final) will mean nothing and they will send out a weakened side. newcastle will lose their final two games, which are against fulham and aston villa. hull will lose this weekend against bolton and then beat united's second string squad, thus relegating newcastle :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)