• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008/09 English premier League (2 Viewers)

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC
LMF^^, i love your sig. i remember watching that game and thinking. WTF? WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT'D I MISS?

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC
LordPc said:
I think he's got a big of a temper. but he just isnt good enough tbh. neither was crouch and, IMO, keane will also prove to be a mistake. And if the rumours are true, Heskey will be yet another failure. For some reason british strikers just arent that good.
LOL, keane's irish. and yeah, the british striker's just aren't that good. english national team strikers? they got rooney, then ummm.. let's choose who.. um.. owen? LOL.

LordPc

HSC
Irish, its close enough. Although saying that infront of an Irish person does make them angry. I know...

Rooney is the only british striker that is really that good. all rest are more or less fakers

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
08er said:
apparently City are interested in buffon and dida... both are in the vicinity of 30 years of age so i cant see why City will invest in players like that. eg cech and casillas would be much better targets imo
Boruc will move from celtic to the epl soon, and he is a remarkable keeper, i reckon he would attract intrest from the big clubs, he has had ac milan after him for a while.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
LordPc said:
Irish, its close enough. Although saying that infront of an Irish person does make them angry. I know...

Rooney is the only british striker that is really that good. all rest are more or less fakers
rooney first season at man utd was great then he just failed to impress but he is in great form this season, well compared to previously, he could play better. Maybe he should stop smoking

kuytbird

HSC
im figuring that if they sell kaka they can bring in some quality to replace some of the ageing players.....though it IS kaka...

08er

HSC
the kaka situation just shows how influential money is

isnice

HSC
gourcuff will be tailored to take kakas place, that guy has been amazing this year.

if milan can use the 100 mil to buy other transfer targets they will become the best team in the world methinks.

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC
axlenatore said:
rooney first season at man utd was great then he just failed to impress but he is in great form this season, well compared to previously, he could play better. Maybe he should stop smoking
there's no striker in the world that creates as many chances for himself as rooney. too bad his finishing lets him down.. it's his only weakness, really. still, first choice for england, without a shadow of a doubt.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
LordPc said:
not angry, but homicidal.

man city dont have a problem scoring goals and therefore should focus on their shitty defence first.

Evolution2006

HSC
laugh so much @ Man city atm with them trying to get kaka, alot att they getting from Arsenal and even Man Utd, tell them them that they making a mistake getting him, and i agree they are basilly doing the same as what my team is doing.

HSC
LordPc said:
australian, new zealander. close enough.

by the way, ashley young? gabby agbonlahor?

HSC
Arsenal 3-1 Hull
Manchester United 1-0 Bolton
Blackburn 3-0 Newcastle
Chelsea 2-1 Stoke
West Bromwich Albion 3-0 Middlesbrough
Aston Villa 2-1 Sunderland
Manchester City 1-0 Wigan
West Ham 3-1 Fulham
Portsmouth 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Last edited:
HSC
hopefully liverpool will turn it on coz everton are one of the most boring teams in the league. hoping for a 3-3 draw or something lol

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC
i think we realised that trying to take a point never really works out, unless you're stoke city.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)