2008/09 English premier League (2 Viewers)

Roy9

HSC
LMF should never show his face on this thread again...

08er

HSC
where's all the manchester united fans at???

HSC
And what, 5 years isn't enough to build a title winning team?

I'm devastated, absolutely devastated. We got smashed, at home, by a shit team. What's worse I gotta look at fucking Bosnich and Slater's faces.

We'll win the league regardless, but I will not forget this for a long long time.
hahaha... suck shit.

chelsea or liverpool for the PL, please.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Lets hope Chelsea can knock off Man City, and make it dark n gloomy Monday morning for the population of Manchester:rofl:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
hey it only took saf what?
6-7 years to win his first premier league?
Yes indeed. But this was suppose to be Liverpool's season. It could still turn out to be I suppose. But if we throw this one away I will never be able to forget about it.

hahaha... suck shit.

chelsea or liverpool for the PL, please.
You can bet on it. Might make yourself a fortune.

kuytbird

HSC
haha hows that for the highlight for the season LMF? :)

I doo feel sympathetic towards you, but your rant was nearly as bad as rafas...

08er

HSC
Lets hope Chelsea can knock off Man City, and make it dark n gloomy Monday morning for the population of Manchester:rofl:
Or lets hope man city knock off chelsea, and make it a bright and happy monday morning for the population of liverpool

08er

HSC
imo it will still be very hard for liverpool to win the title as i can only see arsenal and aston villa maybe knocking points off manu

HSC
imo it will still be very hard for liverpool to win the title as i can only see arsenal and aston villa maybe knocking points off manu
certainly a tough ask. liverpool and chelsea will need to have alot of other sides doing them some big favours.

kuytbird

HSC
no way will arsenal and aston villa knock off united. Hate to say it, but unfortunately, united will pull through like they have every other season.

08er

HSC
yes that may seem like the case but we can still hope for the best :eek:

08er

HSC
would fellow liverpool supporters please +rep me to get rid of that hideous red card. i dont want to be seen as vidic anymore

samwell

HSC
Or maybe he is the most overrated defender in history - slower than a Cityrail train, fatter than Ronaldo's ego. That made my day watching the twat fuck up with the trophy at his mercy.
He is not overrated. He was instrumental to us maintaing the previous clean sheet record plus dont c how he can be both Chelsea and england captain if he cant play well. Probably the rock of chelsea's defence.

Congrats Liverpool. Giving both Chelsea and Liverpool a realistic chance of winning. I hate to admit that utd dont look like losing more than 2 games or drawing some few matches unless they pull a perfomance like yesterday.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
At least you provided valid reasons for supporting Terry, instead of flamethrower's 'dumb fuck'. I didn't say he was a bad player per se, just massively overrated. Ferdinand, for example, is a far more accomplished centre half. But his drugs ban means he will probably never be England captain.

The fact that Terry is captain for club and country is galling. You may differ to my opinion, but nothing he does is inspirational. Ballack would be a better choice for club, and Gerrard for country imo.

08er

HSC
thanks all - i'm only 2 more rep points away from a green now :p

u-borat: it's torres, so both pics are equally good :)

08er

HSC
At least you provided valid reasons for supporting Terry, instead of flamethrower's 'dumb fuck'. I didn't say he was a bad player per se, just massively overrated. Ferdinand, for example, is a far more accomplished centre half. But his drugs ban means he will probably never be England captain.

The fact that Terry is captain for club and country is galling. You may differ to my opinion, but nothing he does is inspirational. Ballack would be a better choice for club, and Gerrard for country imo.
biases aside, i actually cant see any genuine reason for terry to be captain over gerrard. like you said, gerrard is inspirational and that is exactly what england need atm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)