• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008/09 English premier League (2 Viewers)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
waiting for young, carew, barry and the like to go elsewhere in search of champions league football.

agbonlahor can stay.

08er

HSC
2 crucial away goals for porto. they should go through if they are organised defensively at OT

Charizard

HSC
Whatever dude.

Kid scores the winning goal deep into injury time on his first team debut, to take us back into top spot, over Liverpool. If you're a fan and you're still sitting on your ass then something's gotta be wrong with you.

I don't think any reasonable fan would regard him as a legend/messiah yet, but if you're taking such comments seriously then you're just entangled in your own frustration. He's the hero in this game. You're on your moral high horse wanting to preach to others who everyone should be supporting their team. Who the fuck are you?

I love the fact that there are so many United haters out there. It just makes me enjoy this even more. We play like shit for 80 minutes then we turn around and win the game with this kid's brilliant goal. Ronaldo was shit and he still scored 2 goals. No wonder you peeps are getting the shits.

Of course the title race is still on. With the way we're playing atm there's no way we can win the title. But don't forget we were without a lot of our players last night. The bench was full of kids except for Park, so any win for me is a good win. I'd take the title anyway I could, but if it's possible, having to win it on the last day the way we won the game last night, just so you kunts can cry even more.
completely moot argument when you have a signature that prooved my point.

I have no qualms with united winning that game, as said earlier, good teams win bad games. My point was if that kid had scored at any other club, their wouldnt have been all this media stuff about him.

I bet if you went onto the man utd shop you can probably already memorabilia for that game.

Charizard

HSC
also, lol.

Porto score 2 goals at old trafford and get a draw, probably should have won.

Not looking great for manchester.

08er

HSC
not looking good at all. home defeat to liverpool have really affected their confidence and coupled with injuries/suspensions they are going on a bad bad run

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Considering they went on that run without conceding goals... 4 to Liverpool, 2 to Villa and 2 to Porto is poor. There is a correlation between O'Shea and Neville starting and the goals against column.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
everything soccer-related seems to be posted in '2008/09 English Premier League'

by the way, neville didnt start, but if you replace 'starting' with 'playing' then your statement is still correct.

lol at the guy name hulk and his resemblance to him.

08er

HSC
hahha @ the hulk. my friends and i couldnt stop laughing when we first saw him

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
i know you guys wanna talk about adebayor's bicycle kick.

please, dont let my presence stop you.

HSC
excellent job by porto, they were the better team imo. anyway, an interesting fact: porto have had man u, chelsea, arsenal and liverpool all at their home stadium multiple times in the past five years and they haven't lost a single game. in fact, they won all of them except one against liverpool and have never lost a game to an english team at their stadium. so it's looking pretty good for porto. forca!

Last edited:

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
excellent job by porto, they were the better team imo. anyway, an interesting fact: porto have had man u, chelsea, arsenal and liverpool all at their home stadium multiple times in the past five years and they haven't lost a single game. in fact, they won all of them except one against liverpool and have never lost a game to an english team at their stadium. so it's looking pretty good for porto. forca!

2 away goals is huge.
hopefully porto go through... it'll be easier for arsenal that way, considering we towelled them 4-0 in the group stages.

08er

HSC
senna's goal was better because it was against arsenal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)