• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008/09 English premier League (3 Viewers)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
spurs are pathetic
You just got excited a little too early. But even I wouldn't have thought we would score 5 in the second half. Surely it can't be like 2001 again. But there it was, 5 in the second half against Spurs, brilliant.

Bring on Arsenal.

HSC
You just got excited a little too early. But even I wouldn't have thought we would score 5 in the second half. Surely it can't be like 2001 again. But there it was, 5 in the second half against Spurs, brilliant.

Bring on Arsenal.
yep, that was edited at 2-2 though. united were brilliant in the second half. credit where credit is due, if they win the title, they fully deserve it.

Roy9

HSC
Jagielka confirmed to be out for the season.... We've lost our best striker, our best midfielder and now our best defender. Lemme guess, Tim Howard is next?

Charizard

HSC
All these injuries bloody worry me. If their is any competition where you dont want to be playing rank underdogs, its the FA cup.

And with these injuries everton will be rank.

Also, fuck cech is struggling under the high ball. Pulled off a marvelous penalty save, but is still dog shit on corners.

Worrying/

Roy9

HSC
Some scum Liverpool supporter thought it was hilarious that 3 of our best players have now succumb to season ending injuries on another board.... I think that's taking the rivalry a bit too far. Seeing players injured no matter who they are always makes me feel bad for them

Charizard

HSC
Some scum Liverpool supporter thought it was hilarious that 3 of our best players have now succumb to season ending injuries on another board.... I think that's taking the rivalry a bit too far. Seeing players injured no matter who they are always makes me feel bad for them
Yeah, taking it a bit serious i think that is. At the end of the day they are all just footballers in different shirts.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Another day, another great result for those who want Boro down. Like me. Saturday will be the only time all year I will want Utd to win. I hope they score 10 against them and confirm their relegation.

Massive game tonight. I reckon the much improved Portsmouth will nick it 0-1 or 1-2 and heap the pressure on Shearer. Newcastle deserve everything they are going to get for continually appointing managers with no credentials aside from being a club legend as a player.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

not really.

if david bentley was the break his leg...

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Another day, another great result for those who want Boro down. Like me. Saturday will be the only time all year I will want Utd to win. I hope they score 10 against them and confirm their relegation.

Massive game tonight. I reckon the much improved Portsmouth will nick it 0-1 or 1-2 and heap the pressure on Shearer. Newcastle deserve everything they are going to get for continually appointing managers with no credentials aside from being a club legend as a player.
hope newcastle go down.

fairly big club with a shit team, shit owner, shit manager culminating in shit performances.

they deserve to go down.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Knowing how important the Champions League is to us this season, I'd suspect that Fergie will be make quite a few changes for the Boro game. It's always been a hard place for us to visit and I'd expect it to be no different since they're fighting for relegation.

Having Tevez scoring a hat trick will do.

johony

HSC
newcastle seriously need to get their shit together before liverpool.

sunderland (hopefully) for the drop, now blackburn is somewhat clear. hull i hope dont drop, but it seems too likely.

Charizard

HSC
CHELLLSEEAAAAAAAAAAA.

haha not through yet at all, but i was ecstatic when i saw the 0-0 result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)