2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

newmz89

Beer
HSC
Shell-shocked Chelsea, who had four penalty appeals turned down, surrounded the referee at the final whistle as their frustrations boiled over.

And so they fucking should have. what a sham. although drogba was a twat way over the top.
oh well. i think i may have to support Manchester United now, pro english clubs ftw

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Platini has got his wish

• He wants a non english champion
  • his going to use Chelsea as a scapegoat and start criticising our players actions, when our players had every right to be pissed
  • blatantly denied us 3-4 penalties --> well done Frog
So on behalf of a Chelsea fan, plz Man Utd win the European Cup, do anything that upsets Platini

newmz89

Beer
HSC
I think Manchester United will win, as Barca struggled against Chelsea and may have dominated the possesion however created limited chances. As much as i hate to admit it, I hope Manchester United slaughter Barcelona.

Gael Clichy

HSC
Chelsea jumping around chasing the ref after whistle was hilarious. Almost as if they've never gotten themselves a hideously lucky result in their life. Suck it up fellas, you can try and buy the trophy again next season.

Bahrosa-LFC

HSC
"That was a disgrace, a disgrace. It was a f***ing disgrace" - Drogba. I couldn't believe he said that. I thought it was so funny when Ballack chased the ref after he thought a barca player handballed it in the box. Gave me a good laugh.

Come on Barca. F*** up Manure.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
drogba is going to get a beat down by uefa,

but dramatics aside, the quality of both goals, particulary essien's...my word was it stunning.

he does it time and time again.

Roy9

HSC
I only thought the hand ball was the clear penalty..... all others I thought were difficult to call but the ref got them right. Having said that, I sort of wanted Chelsea to win it after seeing how Barca performed over the two legs. Barca's defence looked shaky and now that Dani Alves and Abidal are out it will be even worse + I believe Utd are more of an attacking threat. Those all equal a recipe for disaster for Barca.

I hope I'm wrong though..... really don't want Utd to win it back to back. Let's hope Messi and Eto'o actually step it up in the final.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
maybe henry will be back and have a shot at that champions league titled that eluded him at arsenal for so long.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Platini has got his wish

• He wants a non english champion
  • his going to use Chelsea as a scapegoat and start criticising our players actions, when our players had every right to be pissed
  • blatantly denied us 3-4 penalties --> well done Frog
So on behalf of a Chelsea fan, plz Man Utd win the European Cup, do anything that upsets Platini
WTF?

Abidal was sent off for a dive by Anelka. Drogba was diving around acting like a kunt. Only the Pique handball was a clear penalty decision, but one you didn't get. Other than that, there's really nothing you can complain about. But shows you the quality of your team when you have the biggest kunts like Ballack and Terry there. You didn't see Lampard acting like a kid now did you? That man is true class.

Barcelona winning is definitely a victory for football. It wasn't like Chelsea didn't have any chances to finish the game off. But the way Drogba acted afterwards is a fucking disgrace. GTFO.

HSC
chelsea fans: you're all fucking deludoids. abidal was sent off for a non-foul. don't act as if this is some sort of massive conspiracy against english football. it's just that your team has nowhere near the quality of manchester united or barcelona, who are, without a doubt, the two best teams in europe and the most deserving of the two final places.

vamos barca, and forza le roi !

Charizard

HSC
Fucking gutted.

Dominated them all game then fucking done over by that shit in the 92nd minute.

Terrible refereeing, especially after this guy was fucking horrible in euro 2008, why the fuck give him this match ? Not only was the abidal send off probably wrong, that was as blatant handball as you will see.

Fucking cannot express my disgust in words. I understand why the players got so angry, single handedly out of a champions league final because of a notriously shit refs terrible decisions.

This notion of 'victory for football' is bullshit too, sorry but i don't find silky horizontal passes at halfway and 0 shots very fucking exciting. Best team lost.

Charizard

HSC
I'd imagine this is how bad it feels when you're told you have aids.

Charizard

HSC
irrelevent. chelsea should've killed the game off waaaaay before barca had the opportunity to equalise.
That's really not the point is it though.

The argument is, under a decent ref performance Chelsea would have gone through.

Sure, they could have killed it off with better finishing, but if you use that argument then you can pretty much say

"irrelevant. Chelsea should have played better and they might have won" which holds true for every single match in every single sport.

Fact is, they still played better then Barcelona, and even though they could have played better, didn't deserve to lose.

That said, all these people citing it as a Platini conspiracy are lol.

HSC
That's really not the point is it though.

The argument is, under a decent ref performance Chelsea would have gone through.

Sure, they could have killed it off with better finishing, but if you use that argument then you can pretty much say

"irrelevant. Chelsea should have played better and they might have won" which holds true for every single match in every single sport.

Fact is, they still played better then Barcelona, and even though they could have played better, didn't deserve to lose.

That said, all these people citing it as a Platini conspiracy are lol.
hang on, you seem to be forgetting that both sides suffered from bad decisions. abidal was red carded for a non-foul. pique's handball was a penalty, but that was the only one.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Absolutely no excuses for Chelsea. They had enough chances to kill the game off. Abidal's red card was a joke, so the clear penalty for handball they weren't issued after Barca had equalised is justice. When all is said and done, Chelsea have no heart. A side with a bit of ticker wouldn't have missed a penalty to win the CL last year, or manage to go out this year after being utterly dominant. A victory for football it must be said.

Ballack running after the ref was the only time he broke into a sweat all game. And Drogba is a disgrace to football. If ever you want to know why your team is hated, Chelsea fans, look no further than that diving twat. That 'Platini has a vendetta against English sides' comment is just ridiculous. He just doesn't want a dirty, cheating side against the traditions of football to tarnish UEFA's showpiece. Damn right too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)