2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

Samuvel

HSC
Re: 2008 English premier League

LMF^^ said:
The term 'Man U' annoys me so much. If you call yourself a United supporter, please refrain from using that term. It's an insult.
Geez, sorry! Touchy subject! I didn't realise that. But Man Utd wastes two precious letters! I wouldn't go questioning my supporter's credentials though mate! I've gone for them in a raving, posters on the wall sort of way from the age of 5, shedding tears during BOTH Champions League Finals, as well as when we lost the league in 97/98!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A

Then why would you insult the club that you love? Now if you didn't realise that was the case, then it's fine. I just informed you. Whether you take it to heart or not is up to you.

You shed tears, I didn't. But that doesn't mean I don't love my team. If you love United, then refer to it with the right name. That isn't hard, is it?

inter108

HSC

LMF^^ said:
If only the mods had a brain...

Villa is a good team. I rate them higher than Citeh atm.
Boo hoo

My thread Owns

inter108

HSC
Anelka my pick for top scorer.

Only if he holds his place, from a returning Drogba.

Or partners him.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

Samuvel said:
And what I've noticed about the Arse (sorry, we ManUre fans can't help saying that), is that they have little problem thrashing teams like Porto or Fenerbahce - teams that try and play the sort of free-flowing football that Arsenal do, only not as well - but really struggle against old-fashioned, English, tall teams like Stoke and Hull. I suppose that's the main reason they'll struggle in the league, unlike Man U, Chelsea or even Liverpool, who are more capable of winning 'easy' games.
i think your statement is 2 general...consider arsenal beat the likes of blackburn, bolton and west ham pretty convincingly...

i knw wat ur trying to say...but arsenal dont really know any other way of playing football...or at least they dnt have to players capable to do so..as they have all been moulded into a specific type of player

thats why they struggle when they come up against teams that have no intention of playing football...thats their fault tho...

tightarsene wenger

Last edited:

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
inter108 said:
Anelka my pick for top scorer.

Only if he holds his place, from a returning Drogba.

Or partners him.
nah dnt think so...his goals will dry up once drogba is fully phased back in

cant look past ronaldo...

adebayor will score plenty also

drobby

Pwnage
HSC
Arsenal play sexy football...
whislt it doesnt always get results, they (on their day) are the best team in the world to watch...
and u-borat....
did u enjoy watching liverpool get raped on their own turf?
again, i still stand by that they r nothing with out torres and gerrard eg today...
except i suppose any player could bum the ref for penalties....

also delap is awesomo... cant play, but can throw.... we experienced it first hand
hull are awsomo also... giovanni already has possibly the two best goals of the season already heheh...
bentlys goal the other day was good though....

drobby

Pwnage
HSC
Izzay said:
nah dnt think so...his goals will dry up once drogba is fully phased back in

cant look past ronaldo...

adebayor will score plenty also
i rekon van persie will score more then emmanual this season...

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
drobby said:
whislt it doesnt always get results, they (on their day) are the best team in the world to watch...
and u-borat....
again, i still stand by that they r nothing with out torres and gerrard eg today...

also delap is awesomo... cant play, but can throw.... we experienced it first hand
hull are awsomo also... giovanni already has possibly the two best goals of the season already heheh...
geovanni is gun...

Last edited:

u-borat

Banned
HSC
drobby said:
and u-borat....

na i actually loved watching villa play in the champion's lea- o wait, never mind.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
u-borat said:
na i actually loved watching villa play in the champion's lea- o wait, never mind.
I enjoy watching celtic in the champions league.

Anelka wont get top scorer, he doesnt have the mind set to last a full season

seano77

Walk On
HSC
u-borat said:
Lol. 'Villa' and 'Champions League' are paradoxical terms.

inter108

HSC
Del Piero Is unstoppabless i teills ya.

Slotting these free kicks from everywhere.:eek:

drobby

Pwnage
HSC
here we go... a testament to the pool....
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=950269

again you cant really rip on us as its the big 4 which no one can break... so im still happy with our progress as everyother team in the league (other than the big four) pretty much can only aim to be (at the best) 5th. Last year we were 6th, so now i hope we can come 5th

and gerrard dived and if u think otherwise u r fucked

Last edited:

u-borat

Banned
HSC
yep, you're a better team than ac milan, inter milan, roma, udinese, napoli, juventus, fiorentina, real madrid, atletico madrid, barcelona, villareal, valencia, sevilla.....

:rofl:

fucking lol @ goal.com; highly reputable source, that.

anyway, if you don't think gerrard was fouled in the box, you're a fucking moron; all he did was exaggerate the contact in order to ensure that a penalty was given, which is something any football player would do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)