2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

seano77

Walk On
HSC
Zlatan08 said:
i hope you were paying attention this morning fagget to watch the pool get dominated by harry Houdini and his tottenham boys!!!

without gerrard and what did the pool have??....diddly squat
You mean without Gerrard and 9 other first team regulars? ok.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Zlatan08 said:
i hope you were paying attention this morning fagget to watch the pool get dominated by harry Houdini and his tottenham boys!!!

without gerrard and what did the pool have??....diddly squat

and what are liverpool fans going to have this season....nothing...absolutely nothing except shattered ambitions and false hope delivered by the king of bullshit...RAFA BENITEZ!!!

if u want a proper manager....someone who has the quality and the testicles to deliver titles theres only one man

FORZA JOSE!!!!!!!!!!

ohh....

What the liverpool players can do with a football....Zlatan can do with an orange

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=LM9aXSZluXs
I think you may need some sort of anger management support.

drobby

Pwnage
HSC
Re: 2008 English premier League

seano77 said:
1. Lets all face it Villa will be fighting against relegation for the next ten years whilst Liverpool will lift the european cup for the sixth time and push for a 19th league title.
Suck my cock seano77,
VILLA 2-0 GUNNERS
but i guess (according to your retarded footballing knowledge) that this proves we we wil still be fighting relagation for "the next ten years" ?

This proves your football knowledge immaturity

Zlatan08

HSC

drobby said:
Suck my cock seano77,
thats probably a little bit too far drobby...

but i will admit that u guys gave arsenal a lesson this morning
much like ibra pwned palermo!!!

liverpool are shit too

thought i would add that

Gael Clichy

HSC
This just makes me angry. We beat Utd by scrapping,fighting and working our asses off so that we could then get the opportunity to produce our best football.

Against teams like Stoke, Fulham, Spurs, Villa we look like a team who reckon they can just turn up, knocki it around a bit and wait for the opposition to bend over for us.

We've got major leadership issues, so just going out and signing a midfielder and defender isn't enough, team collectively needs a rocket up their holes.
Deserved nothing and Villa were good value for the win.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
you're team lacks steel; denilson and fabregas aren't physical enough and you're missing flamini hugely there; never rated gallas, especially not as a captain. walcott does no tracking back which exposes holes down the right, especially with sagna forward so often as he is.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Wenger is just your typical French twat, who relies on his reputation, rather than employing his reputation to good use.

drobby

Pwnage
HSC
Nasonex said:
Wenger is just your typical French twat, who relies on his reputation, rather than employing his reputation to good use.
Dont rip wenger..
I back his methods 100%. Didnt you see his team he feilded in the carling cup with an ave age of 19? they were amazing. If they can hold on to all their players, and their coach, they will dominate in the future.
And it is only because they r young that they vary so much from game to game, however as they gain exp, they we become more consistant
AW coaches a superb style of football, and generally, no team can match them playing 'football', only by beating them with long balls etc (like gabby today :p)

Gael Clichy

HSC
u-borat said:
you're team lacks steel; denilson and fabregas aren't physical enough and you're missing flamini hugely there; never rated gallas, especially not as a captain. walcott does no tracking back which exposes holes down the right, especially with sagna forward so often as he is.
Prett much every Gooner I know realised we needed to replace Flamini and Gilberto in the off season and that we conceded too many goals from long balls and headers but Wenger thought Denilson, Song and Silvestre would get it done, he was wrong and now we need to buy.

But even if we do get a DM and a big fuck off centre back they need to be experienced and have genuine leadership otherwise we'll still see these guys prance around believing their own hype whenever they play one of th "lesser" teams.

That's where we miss Flamini, he was a little mongrel who rans his bollocks off and never wanted to lose or gave up. I don't see that from anyone in the squad now and it hurts knowing that there are millions of fans like me who'd be willing to die on the pitch for Arsenal yet most of the players don't really give enough of a shit about the club to be motivated for games like Villa, Stoke, Hull, Fulham etc.

seano77

Walk On
HSC

drobby said:
Suck my cock seano77,
VILLA 2-0 GUNNERS
but i guess (according to your retarded footballing knowledge) that this proves we we wil still be fighting relagation for "the next ten years" ?

This proves your football knowledge immaturity
Nice work on winning a game against a team in the top half of the table. Would that be the first time Villa have beaten a top four team ever? lol. Villa are a joke mate lets face it. Every year they pretend like they will push for a European spot and then fade away into about 13th.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

seano77 said:
Nice work on winning a game against a team in the top half of the table. Would that be the first time Villa have beaten a top four team ever? lol. Villa are a joke mate lets face it. Every year they pretend like they will push for a European spot and then fade away into about 13th.
You're a complete and utter moron, Villa have easily been the most improved team in the premier league in the past few seasons.

Gallas has lost the captaincy and has been left out of the squad for the City game

Last edited:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
  • Liverpool 0-0 Fulham
  • Aston Villa 0-0 Manchester United
  • Chelsea 0-0 Newcastle United
  • Manchester City 3-0 Arsenal

lol...

inter108

HSC
Aplus said:
  • Liverpool 0-0 Fulham
  • Aston Villa 0-0 Manchester United
  • Chelsea 0-0 Newcastle United
  • Manchester City 3-0 Arsenal
lol...
Shay Given/Joe Kinnear :D

seano77

Walk On
HSC

bazookajoe said:
You're a complete and utter moron, Villa have easily been the most improved team in the premier league in the past few seasons.
That still doesn't mean they're any good. I just don't see them qualifying for Europe anytime soon. Actually, I like them a bit more now that they drew with Man Utd overnight.

As for the title race, it stays locked at the top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)