• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

Charizard

HSC
i could name at least 5 players around the age of 21 or less all better then bendtner

1. benzema
2. Aguerro
3. Pato
4. Krkic
5. balotelli

He's pretty shite, just tall

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
i could name at least 5 players around the age of 21 or less all better then bendtner

1. benzema
2. Aguerro
3. Pato
4. Krkic
5. balotelli

He's pretty shite, just tall
orsum.
now, you might want to go back and actually read the post you're replying to.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
did babel actually say he wants a return to ajax?

wouldn't be surprised. if he had come to arsenal, who'd showed the initial interest, he wouldnt be having this dilemma.

anywayzz,

did anyone see ballack's goal?

if the german national team was a club, and this club played 8 months of the year in say... the EPL - ballack would be up for world footballer of the year, every year.

Last edited:

Charizard

HSC
Ballack when on form is brilliant. I remember how he played when we beat man utd 2-1 last year.

Shame he is always injured, out of fitness, or whatever excuse their is as to why he's not as good for his club then country

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
he does for germany what lampard does for chelsea.

he cant do what lampard does for chelsea because lampard is already doing what lampard does for chelsea, for chelsea.

ya feelin me?

08er

HSC
which begs the question why are they playing together?

Charizard

HSC
he does for germany what lampard does for chelsea.

he cant do what lampard does for chelsea because lampard is already doing what lampard does for chelsea, for chelsea.

ya feelin me?
Yeah, basically that's true.

Give me Lampard over Ballack for chelsea any day of the week though.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
God I hate international weeks. Nothing of any interest to talk about. Get back to the Premier League!

Ballack vs Lampard: Lampard is a better all round player, but I hate the fuck out of him. So I would be playing Ballack ahead of him.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
That's not an answer though is it, your just pretending like your opinion is an objective truth.

You really think mascherato would be picked at chelsea or man utd ?

Also, i think even other liverpool fans on here will agree pennant wasn't very good, would you like me to explain why to you?

By no means was I talking about Pennant, was all about Javier. Manchester would use Masch hands down, As for Chelsea, wont even bother getting into that.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
I'm a Liverpool fan, family are from Bootle and Liverpool City, dotted all in and around Merseyside :)

I can't believe the Ronaldo ass kissing in here. What has he really done this season?? Why is no giving credit to Gerrard for being top-scoring midfielder in the Premier League this season? Only Anelka at Chelsea has scored more in league competition this season! I think Gerrard has most goals in all competitions, will check that later...
Lol family from my dad's side are from Huyton. Carra has to be your fam's hero then yes? Especially with his freedom of Sefton.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
wouldn't be surprised. if he had come to arsenal, who'd showed the initial interest, he wouldnt be having this dilemma.

anywayzz,

did anyone see ballack's goal?

if the german national team was a club, and this club played 8 months of the year in say... the EPL - ballack would be up for world footballer of the year, every year.

He said something along those lines, returning on loan for a season or two, but then came out a few days later, said something about the media twisting his agents words saying that it was only a possibility and then gave the whole "I dont give up" speech.

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
that doesnt mean they never played with each other...
Exaggeration.

God I hate international weeks. Nothing of any interest to talk about. Get back to the Premier League!

Ballack vs Lampard: Lampard is a better all round player, but I hate the fuck out of him. So I would be playing Ballack ahead of him.
International breaks are only boring if they're not good teams playing. Portugal vs. Sweden was alright.

Lampard is a visionary, mang.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)