2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

newmz89

Beer
HSC
wow, what a game rather frustrating though chelsea conceding some sloppy goals well mainly the penalty ivanovic didn't need to do that. but yeahh had my on the edge of my seat there at the end.

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
is that because you have no history to talk about?
nah not really
we've won leagues and all and reached finals of champs league.>>just havnt won it Yet>>and you never know this could be the year yeah

SM_Liverpool

HSC
Drogba is a cunt of a man, he needs to be fucking excecuted. Weel played to both teams, very proud of the lads, gutted though. Advertisements should have been put under the boots of the Chelsea players.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
2-0 at half-time, a side with CL ambitions should have gone on with from there. Unfortunate crashing out at the dirtiest, scummiest side of all time. They wonder why they are not respected by other fans. Between Lampard and Drogba's antics, it says it all.

08er

HSC
well at least liverpool proved they can score more than 3 goals at the bridge

Charizard

HSC
morale of the story.

Don't concede 7 goals in a champions league quarter final tie.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
im honestly not sure if im a united supporter anymore.

who wants to convert me?

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I reckon Barca could score seven against them at the Camp Nou. If I was a bookie I would have Barca at $1.02 and Chelsea at $51 to qualify for the final. I'm warming to Arsenal being beaten by Barca in the final again.

Charizard

HSC
I reckon Barca could score seven against them at the Camp Nou. If I was a bookie I would have Barca at $1.02 and Chelsea at $51 to qualify for the final. I'm warming to Arsenal being beaten by Barca in the final again.
You'd be exposing yourself to quite a bit of liability there lol.

No doubt i think Barca will be favourites, But if Chelsea get the home tie as the second match, i think the odds to progress will be like

1.80 barca
2.00 chelsea

I'm confident we can win, but know it's less then likely. John Terry will be back for that one.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
You'd be exposing yourself to quite a bit of liability there lol.

No doubt i think Barca will be favourites, But if Chelsea get the home tie as the second match, i think the odds to progress will be like
the bridge aint the fortress it used to be.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Woah dude you still on here? Came on to sell some Uni stuff(finally graduated and moved to Melbourne) and thought I'd see how many new footie fans still use this site.

Any of the old crew still around the place? Can't believe my old sigs still work too.
Yeah surprising eh? I guess my life just isn't interesting enough atm for me to get away from here yet. :p

I'm graduating the end of the year. You got a job down in Melbourne? I'm pretty downhearted by the current economic situation that's making jobs hard to come by. But yeah good to see you and best of luck to you down in Melbourne.

None of the old fellas are around. They've all moved on, except you might find Matt popping up once in a blue moon.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Drogba is a cunt of a man, he needs to be fucking excecuted. Weel played to both teams, very proud of the lads, gutted though. Advertisements should have been put under the boots of the Chelsea players.
you Liverpool muppet stop making excuses... your team is OUT!..nothing to be proud of...

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Backing out because of their recent run of bad form?
no, basically dont like the team. ronaldo shits me to death. do not like him at all. miss the sheringham/keane/solskjaer days. havent really been a full supporter since then (i know, its a while ago now).

im really liking everton though.

cahill/arteta/fellaini/jo/osman/howard/yakubu/pienaar/anichebe/saha/lescott. great fucking team, and been a big fan of moyes for a long time.

always get excited watching them.

think this is my new team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)