2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
Both disallowed goals for Arsenal looked very close. Fuck my oh my what a fucking game. Arshavin with 4 goals? Incredible. I guess that's what you get for not having any good defenders on the field. :p

To me this is definitely 2 points lost for Liverpool. They were the better side but ended up on the shits through some school boy defending, just like Arsenal. I guess Rafa Benitez didn't really have a game plan on today. I saw them boot the ball straight to Torres quite often, and it worked!
agreed.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
hope it's worth staying up this late for.
:)

what a game! arshavin 4-4 liverpool.

arsenal had a woeful time defending crosses.

still disappointed that arsenal let it slip so deep into injury time, nonetheless liverpool will be upset that their domination didnt lead to the 3 points they needed to maintain their title challenge.

no two ways about it now, manchester united need to lose games. 'pool need to get united to within 3 points come the penultimate week off football when united are due to face arshav- ... i mean arsenal.

Gael Clichy

HSC
Arshavin brought an efficiency and directness that we've been missing since Pires left. Wonderfully taken goals especially the second and fourth ones which were quite breathtaking. He's an incredible player who's form since coming here is showing he wasn't a big fish in a small pond in Russia. I'm just shocked a guy with this type of talent was completely unkown untill 2 years ago.

But it doesn't change the fact that the singings we needed in the summer are still hurting us. We needed a quality centre back and centre midfielder, Silvestre in our shirt is a sick joke, and letting Traore go, meaning Gibbs is our only backup for Clichy is disastrous too.

Fabianksi needs a season or two on loan so he can sort out his decision making problems elsewhere, sign a veteran keeper to sit on the bench in the meantime.

Buzzed by seeing Arshavin play like that but so frustrating tht our old frailties are continually coming back to haunt us and also begs the question of why the hell was he rested for Saturday? Bloody hell, what a cockup.

Oh and Bendtners disallowed goal shouldn't be forgotten in all this either, could've easily had a fifth.

Charizard

HSC
gg liverpool.

Arshavin is fucking quality. I wonder if hiddink had taken over earlier if he'd have gone for him too. He didn't cost much more then Deco, who was a fucking epic fayol.

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
we were without our top 2 strikers....ade and persie...so someone had to score:D lol

and also without gallas and cliche.. without doubt the defending was terrible.

on the other hand liverpool lacked their gerrard...

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Why the Voyeur never played Andrey in the FA Cup against Chelsea - i'll never know...:haha:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Bookies certainly Arshavin Utd's title odds after this result.
That's the worst Arshavin pun I've heard. :p

I'm sure none of us was watching the Madrid Getafe game this morning, but that game was a fucking beauty too. But what came to my attention was the sending off of Pepe. He should be banned for a fucking long long time for what he did.

Here's the link.

HSC
saw that. pepe is basically just compounding the damage he's caused real madrid in the past season. what a waste of 30 mil.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
saw that. pepe is basically just compounding the damage he's caused real madrid in the past season. what a waste of 30 mil.
He did have some good moments. But Madrid would pay any money to get anyone, that's just the way they roll.

If Pepe doesn't get banned for the season then something is clearly wrong with the Spanish FA. It's just like David Navarro, and he got 7 months. But that's UEFA, and it was Valencia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)