• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

Roy9

HSC
Ronaldo's my hero

Who saw that little mouse running around on the grass? That was awesome

HSC
cech
bosingwa terry alex a.hole
essien mikel lampard
anelka drogba malouda

fabianski
sagna toure silvestre gibbs
walcott nasri song diaby
fabregas RVP

newmz89

Beer
HSC
Yeah, I am just glad Chelsea rebounded well after the dissapointment midweek. Good moral boosting performance. Classy strike from Anelka was also nice to see.

Charizard

HSC
i know ferriera is so well regarded you guys went out and bought.................ivanovic, bosingwa, beletti...have i missed anyone there?

yeah veron's fantastic. 14 million pounds for 7 games hurrah

oh lets continue shall we?

carvalho 20 million pounds- yay worth more than our entire starting backline
16 million for mikel yay
deco 10 million for a half dozen good games?

and good work ignoring shevchenko

keane= bought for 19, sold for 12 rising to 16 based on performance and 19 if spuds win a cup
dossena=1st season in premier league- plays for the italian national team
ngog= scraping the barrel aren't you? 1.5 million flop? fucking lol
baros was bought by houllier you fucking gronk

give us a few links you absolute cretin re; ur last point
Belleti cost like 5 million and has been fine. Bosingwa has started just about every game, and ivanovic has played brilliant since hes started.

lol opinion void when you listed mikel and carvalho as flops. Carvalho and Terry were probably the best centre back pairing in the world whne chelsea won the league. Mikel would be a starter at most teams in the world, just shadowed by essien.

My point is, both teams have flops, and those who throw stones shouldnt live in glass houses. Also, i can't see how you don't think Dossena is shit. I find it laughable you try and point to carvalho as a flop, then justify dossena, fucking lol. I literally spat milk when you said keane wasnt a flop. ROBBIE KEANE IS THE EPITOME OF A FLOP.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
4-1 at the emirates, that's plain old embarrassing.
drastic measures need to be taken, because arsenal are clearly out of their depth and no longer trophy contenders.
it seems to be only a matter of time before they slip out of the top 4 also.

Gael Clichy

HSC
Last game told us nothing new, the team has no power in defence or midfield. Silvestre has started 21 games and we've conceded 34 goals. His starring roles included the 4-4 draws with Spurs and Liverpool, the 3-1 loss to United last week and now yesterday.

The board say we have the money to sign anyone so go fucking do it Arsene. There's no excuses anymore, this team is a bunch of pussies. Poor Kieran Gibbs was our best defender yesterday for fucks sake. Get the chequebook out or get a manger in who will. We desperately need defenders and hard working midfielders.

Charizard

HSC
Wenger has to pull his head out of his ass and swallow his ego.

This youth experiment is great but it needs to be supported by some quality experienced players to provide some consistency. If Arsenal don't buy at least 2-3 really great signings, then they have fuck all chance of a trophy next year.

CB, DM are a must.

On another note, fuck i would froth if Tevez came to Chelsea. I can see him going to city though.

samwell

HSC
Drogba might be sold from Chelsea after his mid week rant but i c him stayin.
Tevez is probably one of the most hard working strikers i have seen and wat is SAF thinkin puttin berbatov a better choice than Tevez. Any club would love Tevez in their team. I also dont c him going to Chelsea or Madrid or City. Probably AC Milan

HSC
Drogba might be sold from Chelsea after his mid week rant but i c him stayin.
Tevez is probably one of the most hard working strikers i have seen and wat is SAF thinkin puttin berbatov a better choice than Tevez. Any club would love Tevez in their team. I also dont c him going to Chelsea or Madrid or City. Probably AC Milan
tevez wants to stay in the premier league.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
berbatov is the typical centre forward and can act as a target man; he has the only thing tevez lacks - height and aerial dominance.

samwell

HSC
Then Chelsea will probably hav a good bid for him esp if they sell Drogba. I personally think they should try givin Di Santo and Stoch more game time.

I think Tevez is an overall better player than Berba

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Then Chelsea will probably hav a good bid for him esp if they sell Drogba. I personally think they should try givin Di Santo and Stoch more game time.

I think Tevez is an overall better player than Berba
you don't want that.

trust me.

Charizard

HSC
Stoch is a promising young talent, and Di santo sometimes makes some smart moves, but their is no way they are ready to be playing in the epl just yet.

Maybe score a few carling cup and early round FA cup games next year, but unless they vastly improve those 2 aren't worthy to be playing ahead of others.

stoch and Manicienne will be good in a few years, don't know about di santo.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
yeah but he still flopped at chelsea.
he was superb at milan, before roman came calling.

notice how i said roman and not jose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)