2008 Hsc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meechfan

live.laugh.love
HSC
Uni Grad
lol... I can't believe it's over... it was okay... I'm not disappointed.. I wonder if anyone felt the same though?

brad616

HSC
The end of the road

meechfan said:
lol... I can't believe it's over... it was okay... I'm not disappointed.. I wonder if anyone felt the same though?
Yeah same I just wonder if its worth all the studying, stress, sacrifices that you have to go through in order to get a good result. What do you think?

meechfan

live.laugh.love
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: The end of the road

brad616 said:
Yeah same I just wonder if its worth all the studying, stress, sacrifices that you have to go through in order to get a good result. What do you think?
I agree with you... I mean you can easily get a career without such a hassle alone... I personally think its wrong... we have to go through all those obstacles to do what you want to do in the future

uwshm8

uwshm8
HSC
your whole schooling life k-year 11, comes down to one year!!!! Fuckn joke if u ask me. ahwell glad its over, hope i get what i deserve.

brad616

HSC
uwshm8 said:
your whole schooling life k-year 11, comes down to one year!!!! Fuckn joke if u ask me. ahwell glad its over, hope i get what i deserve.
That is exactly the point i am making. I am so glad that other people agree with me

brad616

HSC
brad616 said:
That is exactly the point i am making. I am so glad that other people agree with me
Some people argue that it is worth it I dont no 12 years for 1 exam. I know you have to go to school and get an education and please dont get me wrong that is important but im not sure if its worth as much as people make it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)