2008 Presidential Election - Obama v McCain (1 Viewer)

Who would you vote for?

• Barrack Obama

Votes: 380 76.0%
  • John Mccain

Votes: 120 24.0%

• Total voters

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Um, yeah most people (edit: most people outside America) know Faux News is a load of rubbish. Yet another organisation created by Republicans and sympathisers to push their agenda and spread propaganda.

Seriously, it's amazing how much propaganda the Rethuglicans churn out. It's disturbing not least of all because half of it is designed to cater to the religious nutjobs.

I mean they pretty much created the entire ideas of the 'liberal media elite' and 'media conspiracy' themselves and pushed it onto their followers so that they had a base with which to drill the idea into for the next for decades. The irony is that the most biased major news site is actually Fox, and what they claim is 'liberal media bias' is what we call 'checking the facts', 'listening to both sides', or simply 'telling the truth'.

There's a good analysis of it here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-green/em7-days-in-americaem-lak_b_138025.html

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
youbrokemylife, are you serious nos 88 and 14 are symbolic in the white supremist community? 88 is supposed to be a very lucky number for Chinese, as 8 means prosperous, and repeated TWICE (as in two times) since two means easy. 14 is an unlucky number for Chinese though as four sounds like death. So 8814--easy prospects of dying :s whatever I'm just crapping shit.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Trefoil said:
Um, yeah most people (edit: most people outside America) know Faux News is a load of rubbish. Yet another organisation created by Republicans and sympathisers to push their agenda and spread propaganda.

Seriously, it's amazing how much propaganda the Rethuglicans churn out. It's disturbing not least of all because half of it is designed to cater to the religious nutjobs.

I mean they pretty much created the entire ideas of the 'liberal media elite' and 'media conspiracy' themselves and pushed it onto their followers so that they had a base with which to drill the idea into for the next for decades. The irony is that the most biased major news site is actually Fox, and what they claim is 'liberal media bias' is what we call 'checking the facts', 'listening to both sides', or simply 'telling the truth'.

There's a good analysis of it here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-green/em7-days-in-americaem-lak_b_138025.html
Blessed are the liberals, for they are pure of heart. The people see that their sanctity is self-evident and they are o'erwhelmed. Their cups runneth over.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Iron said:
Blessed are the liberals, for they are pure of heart. The people see that their sanctity is self-evident and they are o'erwhelmed. Their cups runneth over.
You don't need to be pure of heart or especially noble to be above modern-day Republicans, Iron. :)

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
AHAHAHAHAHAhahahahAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAahahhahahahahaahaha can't stop laughing at the young libs

HalcyonSky

HSC
oh god i cant stand listening to this woman

joe the plumber
joe the plumber
joe the plumber
joe the plumber
joe the plumber

obama's tax policy
obama's tax policy
obama's tax policy
obama's tax policy

HSC
A High Way Man said:
AHAHAHAHAHAhahahahAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAahahhahahahahaahaha can't stop laughing at the young libs
What'd they do now?

88 = hh = Heil Hitler

14 = Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

kkkkkkkkk

Edit: srz lol at Fox News. Barack Osama, Barack HUSSEIN Osama, Barack Jihad. Isn't it true that Barack Obama is a TERRORIST?

Who actually watches fox, though?

EDIT: Double lol at people posting "Wait this just in Fox news is biased I learned it during year 12 omg, I really thought Barack Osama Jihad was a terrorist until some overpaid piece of shit english teacher force fed me nonsense that he's too stupid to understand omg and did you know that sometimes media says things that aren't *objectively* true omg"

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I don't think fox news is THAT terrible tbh...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Eat it monkeys - i'm watching the results live with the Ambassador of the United States of AAAaaeeEEEmerica
I'm sure uz can find a link to fox's streaming or some such

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
What'd they do now?

88 = hh = Heil Hitler

14 = Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

kkkkkkkkk

Edit: srz lol at Fox News. Barack Osama, Barack HUSSEIN Osama, Barack Jihad. Isn't it true that Barack Obama is a TERRORIST?

Who actually watches fox, though?

EDIT: Double lol at people posting "Wait this just in Fox news is biased I learned it during year 12 omg, I really thought Barack Osama Jihad was a terrorist until some overpaid piece of shit english teacher force fed me nonsense that he's too stupid to understand omg and did you know that sometimes media says things that aren't *objectively* true omg"
i always thought the 14 words were

the 14 words said:
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Enteebee said:
I don't think fox news is THAT terrible tbh...
It's pretty bad man. I watch Bill O'Reilly on occaision for laughs. The degree of bias he displays is almost unparalleled.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Oh dear.

McCain admits he doesn't know how to use a computer.

gk0608

HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
hahaha hopefully the nonsense about 'media objectivity' and truth that i was force fed by my seriously underpaid english teacher will be reflected in my (hopefully kickass) english results

its true tho, someone call fox a whambulance...

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
Don't know if this has been discussed in over 1700 posts on this topic, but apparently some people in USA are alleging that Dr. Obama is not a natural-born citizen of USA (a constitutional requirement for the president) and contesting his eligibility as a presidential candidate in the Court. Guess some people never give up! And surprisingly, some people supporting Captain McCain appears to pin their hope on that.

It is interesting to note that Captain McCain had to go through a similar scrutiny regarding his citizenship, because he was born in Panama Canal zone, the region whose sovereignity was (nominally at least) retained by Panama, though administered by USA. But the Court ruled threw that out of the sight.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Because it's solid -yes it is-
Solid as BarRACK
That's what this lead iiiis
That's what we've got-got-got-got-got-got-got-got-got

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
sydneyphoenix said:
Don't know if this has been discussed in over 1700 posts on this topic, but apparently some people in USA are alleging that Dr. Obama is not a natural-born citizen of USA (a constitutional requirement for the president) and contesting his eligibility as a presidential candidate in the Court. Guess some people never give up! And surprisingly, some people supporting Captain McCain appears to pin their hope on that.
Um what? Why?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Basically Hillary will be sworn in by default.
She has anticipated this. She sniffed the blood in the water long ago
She is watching from the wings
and waiting

Silent black eyes, always scheming, scanning weaknesses, flashing teeth. Circling.
In the dark
waiting to come out

DONT U OPEN THA TRAP DOOR,
UR A FOOL IF U DARE
STAY AWAY FOM THA TRAP DAAW
CAUSE THERE'S SOMEPIN DOWN THER
And it's ready on day one with solutions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)