2008 starters what course (1 Viewer)

Ademir

HSC
I guess I wanted to at least have a fair few electives in addition to the major. But it looks like all we get is the one major and maybe 2-3 random units.

I'm looking at modern history. what about you?

Kabbasi

HSC
Law and Applied Finance. My first timetable draft looked awful, so my sister redid it and now it looks... plausible. I wonder what this "special welcome" for Law students that smexy mentioned entails....

HSC
Ademir said:
I guess I wanted to at least have a fair few electives in addition to the major. But it looks like all we get is the one major and maybe 2-3 random units.

I'm looking at modern history. what about you?
modern sounds good =) i'm looking at it too, but i'm more interested in ancient.

antisheep

HSC
B Commerce (Marketing)/ B Laws... transfered from Communications at UTS which is pretty much the bludgiest degree in the world so this year is probably going to come as a shock to the system...

trying to work out if the law camp's worth going on.

antisheep

HSC
what's with the high concentration of law students on these boards btw? Judging by these ratios half the uni's going to be law students... lol...

miss-smexy

HSC
UNSW also has law camp. I think I'll go to it - It looks fun (There were pics I think on the MULS website - muls.org)! ...Although there's no way I'm going if we have to sleep in tents or something like that.

kelsinator

HSC
hey,
to follow the trend- bachelor business admin/law!
and seriously, th information on timetables for combined law is SO BAD on the website.
so very confused!

P

pLuvia

Don't worry you'll get used to it. What problems are you having with it?

antisheep

HSC
kelsinator said:
and seriously, th information on timetables for combined law is SO BAD on the website.
so very confused!
I found the law bit okay it was my commerce degree that was the difficult bit! i had to work back from 3rd year which took me a couple of hours cos i don't have a hardcopy.... But yeah... I think that's the way to do it. although an experienced student could probably steer you better.

I just finished my Proposed Program Form... finally! Took me forever.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Just a quick 'hello' to all the new students.. Welcome to MQ. Wanna be my test subjects? :D

Kabbasi said:
I wonder what this "special welcome" for Law students that smexy mentioned entails....
Nibblies, champagne, and being told you're the brightest students on campus. :eek:

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone doing B Arts-Psychology/ B Laws this year?:wave:
If so, which electives did ye choose?

Kabbasi

HSC
Skittled said:
Nibblies, champagne, and being told you're the brightest students on campus. :eek:
I like. But it can't be good for our already inflated egos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)