2009 Exam Results and Predictions (1 Viewer)

Josie164

HSC
I know this is rather early and we only just finished exams last week, but I really want to know! :eek: Do people know when they will come out or when they came out last year?

The website says 'mid-December' so if we go all pessimistic and assume they will be later, we get results for Christmas :tree: ..... could be nice or horrible depending...

izzy88

HSC
Re: 2010 Exam Results

You will definitely get results before christmas-

"Official result notices
will be mailed to students on Friday 18 December. For completing undergraduate students, the notices will display the level of award (Pass, Honours, etc)."

However, they will be released online via myadmin progressively before that date- the results page on the website says from December 4; but myadmin says from today...

in any case, they are rarely out from the first day they say they will be released- wait a week or two and results might start coming out. :)

or you could just check myadmin every day in hope. :eek:

Shaking Paper

HSC

72.0 Honours Class II, Division 2

A few more points would have been nice. Could've been worse I guess.

HSC

Remember that you can check your results before 4pm by using this link in student administration:

https://ssa.usyd.edu.au/ssa/examresults/courseresults.jsp?degreeid=5393

Instead of "5393", you need to enter your degree code. To find out what your degree code is, go to enrolment varitaions in student administration, click on your degree, and look for the number at the end of that web address.

According to this website- http://www.usyd.edu.au/current_stud...tion/examinations/unit_of_study_results.shtml - Semester 2, 2009 Unit of Study Results (marks and grades) will be released progressively on MyUni from Friday 4 December.

HSC
SCLG 4014 Sociology Honours D 90.0 Honours Class I and Medal

:uhoh:

Medal aye? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Hope this is accurate.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
:eek:

BIG CHEESE CONGRATS TO SILVER PERSIAN

University medal? Well done! And well done to Shaking Paper too
:D

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
wait, like, are they your final honours results guys? yes, right? i gotta message my friend and find out how she went, although i dont want to stress them out.

predictions:

F/P
P/C
C
D/C

lala2

Banned
HSC
:eek:

BIG CHEESE CONGRATS TO SILVER PERSIAN

University medal? Well done! And well done to Shaking Paper too
:D
+1. Congrats SP! See, you never know if you will get the medal ;) Maybe because you did well throughout your degree and major? Do you know much about receiving the award of medal? Is it presented at a separate ceremony or together at graduation? Couldn't find anything on the USYD website about that, but I did find this: http://www.usyd.edu.au/ab/policies/Honours_award.pdf

Congrats to you too Shaking Paper. I'll never get the honour of an honours degree but I'm just glad to pass and have it over done with. Now, for results:

PHAR 4616 Pharmacotherapeutics in Practice 63.0 Pass
PHAR 4621 Clinical Practice Result not yet available
PHAR 4622 Pharmacy Management Result not yet available

So glad to pass this stupid subject. Weighted 6cp, but was actually about 12cp worth of study.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Congrats SP! cool i never knew they told you medal status in your results page.

On another note:
COMP 2007 Algorithms and Complexity Result not yet available
COMP 3615 Software Development Project Result not yet available
ELEC 3203 Electricity Networks Result not yet available
ISYS 3400 Information Systems Project 85.0 High Distinction

woo first (and probably last) HD ever. Time to cross that off my "goals at uni" list

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
woah a medal? that's awesome well done!!

EDSE 3072 Craft Knowledge and Prof Practices 2 85.0 High Distinction
EDSE 3060 Teaching Drama 2 70.0 Credit

EDSE 3062 Teaching English 2 Result not yet available
EDSE 3073 Professional Experience A Result not yet available
EDUF 3031 Positive Approaches to Special Education Result not yet available

Josie164

HSC
SCLG 4014 Sociology Honours D 90.0 Honours Class I and Medal

:uhoh:

Medal aye? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Hope this is accurate.
Congrats, well, I'd hope they couldn't tell you you had a medal unless you did! Would probably fall under "cruel and unusual" ......

lala2

Banned
HSC
Another result!

PHAR 4621 Clinical Practice 69.0 Credit

*sigh* objectively, this is a terrible semester but I really don't care as long as I get my degree. And considering how exhausted from job applications I was and how over the whole semester I was (procrastinating to new heights during stuvac), even just to pass I think is a gift. One more result to go, but I really wish they had released this particular one last...

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Wow congratulations! Social Pharmacy was my first and only HD ever--85 (yes I still remember). I think the faculty has released a whole lot of results today--third year pharm prac has also just come out (courtesy of ppl's FB statuses)

danz90

HSC
^^Wow congratulations! Social Pharmacy was my first and only HD ever--85 (yes I still remember). I think the faculty has released a whole lot of results today--third year pharm prac has also just come out (courtesy of ppl's FB statuses)
Thanks :) Yeah I think PHAR results are coming out now.. I REALLY wanna know my PHAR1822 (PhysFormA) result! Hopefully they are out by tomorrow.

lala2

Banned
HSC
lol, wth? Two results in one day, but not simultaneously released. That concludes my degree, people :)

PHAR 4622 Pharmacy Management 68.0 Credit

danz, check for PhysForm. It may just have been uploaded, especially because PhysForm is known to be quick.

EDIT: Vital stats:

4 year WAM=68.10
GAMSAT GPA if I ever want to get into med (no thank you for now)--5.4329 (sufficient for every uni in Australia except UWA and USYD)
4 year GPA = 5.00
Highest mark=85
Lowest mark=40 (yes I'm embarrassed)
Out of 31 subjects, including my repeating subject--1 HD, 4 Ds, 6 Ps, 1 F and the rest credits.

4 years, and it distills down to this. Woot. danz, you've still got a long way to go ;) but trust me, it'll pass so fast.

Last edited:
HSC
lol, wth? Two results in one day, but not simultaneously released. That concludes my degree, people :)

PHAR 4622 Pharmacy Management 68.0 Credit

danz, check for PhysForm. It may just have been uploaded, especially because PhysForm is known to be quick.
Congrats! :)

Where are you working next year again?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Thanks :D Working @ Manly hospital, just waiting for HR confirmation of my starting date but shouldn't be an issue. If all goes well, I start 14th Dec :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)