2009 HSC Question Help!!! (1 Viewer)

ludac

HSC
Analyse how the type of customer a business has may influence its marketing strategies and its financial planning cycle.? I am using Qantas, and i cant find any information on type of customer. I am kinda struggling relating 3 parts of this question. Any help would be appreciated. I have got this for assignment.

Brontecat

HSC
well generally qantas uses its jetstar branding to target the budget flyer market, whilst using is qantas branding to cater to the business and premium or frequent flyer market. They target business' with corporate function rooms, laptop plugs (or something like that) on the planes. For the frequent flyers you can earn points and save money. The premium market is targeted with free ''meals'', tv's etc. Budget is targettted with different flight things like Jet Saver Lite (carry on baggage only) etc.

hope that helps :)

Dark3blade

HSC
g'day mate, let me just tell you, before you ever think about answering a question like that, how abouts you break it down?

trust me itll help ;) cause i done that question today afterschool for revision :devil: its simple, just take it easy :shy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)