• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009 - Is it me or is the quality of food really dropping? (1 Viewer)

Joel8945

HSC
:burn:I only ask this because lately:

- I have bought off chicken (I have gone right off poultry) multiple of times

- I have bought off mince

- I have been in Safeway about to buy naan bread when I see one packet contains spoilt bread that has mold and all on it

- It is extremely rare to find decent fruit and vegetables

- I was about to buy something from the McDonalds near Melbourne central station and I saw a cockroach on the counter (not those garden ones, the ones that are brown and come from sewers) and to really make the place look beautiful was that pest patrol was spraying the area whilst they were serving food!!!

- Our engineering lecturer had suffered some form of food poisoning

- One of my friends got food poisoning from this curry shop at Melbourne university (DO NOT shop there - I prefer spending a heap of money at this really good place where I live and getting quality).

So I am really developing a paranoia about what food I eat because you cannot be sure of anything being at the desired quality. And to top it off I'm an emetophobic (phobia of vomit).

What do you guys think of this?

Is it true? or it just my paranoia?

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
hmmm, for me the case would be everything becoming smaller. i mean, i saw an 11 pack of chocolates (those funsize ones). fuck thats shit

winningcars

HSC
hmmm, for me the case would be everything becoming smaller. i mean, i saw an 11 pack of chocolates (those funsize ones). fuck thats shit
doritos are only 200g now. not so long ago they were 230g. and i think they used to be 250 ages ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)