2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
hmmmm GT BAR BOS MEAT haaahaaa
I'm free tomorrow until 1pm.

Then who knows, maybe having a few beers will take the edge off trying to sit through 2 hours of listening to Graham.

Whadya think Hagaren?

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
i think this is possible i will get back to you.

depends if the money i am expecting goes into my account or not.

Also is there anything good in Merewether??

Last edited:

chamelia

HSC
$75 to hire graduation cap and gown? This is ridiculous. I fork out exuberant amounts of money for my degree and am then asked to cough up a little bit more for the right to be handed my diploma. I have already paid and booked - but seriously, if it wasn't for my parents I would have just boycotted the whole thing.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
dude in front of me has such stinky feet, i have to move

jesus fucking christ, is hygene that hard? and why the fuck do you need to take your filthy shoes (that look like they were found in a bin 10 years ago) while at the computer?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Grosssss :(

Chamelia, I'm pretty sure that $75 is refundable. I really don't want to go either, except it's what my parents want, gahh.

Tim, Merewether hassss..The Beaches Hotel, Souths, and I think the Mary Ellen might count as Merewether, otherwise it's the junction.

osamabanana

HSC
in merewether there is the beaches, The mary ellen, Prince of wales, the burwood (although i wouldn't bother with it), and the junction hotel which is kinda merewether.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
a few things happened today which were lolish

firstly there was a red belly black snake at the bottom of the stairs just outside subway, and a guy was attacking it with a bottle, i loled

secondly in physics we were doing a computer lab, using excel to make graphs and the guy next to me asked for help
matt: can you help me with this
tutor: yer ok click on the cell
matt double clicks
tutor: yer thats a double click mate

then not long later i broke my excel program and the tutor said i dont know what you have done there youre on your own buddy

Last edited:
HSC
Funniest thing I saw today was a guy dressed up as a tree getting harassed by drunk girls at the train station. Kid really wasn't happy :p

What wasn't funny is one of the kids at the law party last night got decked by 4 guys. He looked like a pile of shit.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Funniest thing I saw today was a guy dressed up as a tree getting harassed by drunk girls at the train station. Kid really wasn't happy :p

What wasn't funny is one of the kids at the law party last night got decked by 4 guys. He looked like a pile of shit.
wait, so was the second guy in costume as well, or did he just look like shit after the bashing?
:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)