2009 School Certificate Trials (Science) (1 Viewer)

raceryt

HSC
zomg what schools do u guys go too? and lmao the top mark at our school was 82 and i came second at 77 http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/waffen/violent-smiley-011.gif>< that indian guy amogg^ got 82

shufti

HSC
zomg what schools do u guys go too? and lmao the top mark at our school was 82 and i came second at 77 http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/waffen/violent-smiley-011.gif>< that indian guy amogg^ got 82<!-- google_ad_section_end --></SPAN>

sadly i didn't get 95 i got 77 as well. only about 5 ppl got above 90

shufti

HSC
how's everyone doing in their last minute revision? u guys ready for monday?

plasticities

HSC
OMG YES!

im pretty sure thats the one our school gave us. we were all pretty annoyed that what was on the test didnt match the brief our science co-ordinator gave us.
i found a bit challanging but mostly thrown off by the questions.
the highest mark in my grade was 88/100 and this girl is one of the best, i think the second was 79 with our grade average like 33 or something crazy like that.

today i did a practice of the other test they were thinking of giving us, and i found it MUCH easier, but theres really nothing i can do about that now.

HSC
Uni Grad
how's everyone doing in their last minute revision? u guys ready for monday?
haha not stuffed here... only studying for geography and history... and i d/c for what i get in Science, as long as i get at least a high band 4...

shufti

HSC
haha not stuffed here... only studying for geography and history... and i d/c for what i get in Science, as long as i get at least a high band 4...

lol ...liking the attitude :headbang:

kpatel

HSC
that was a stupid question. in ur test paper did ya also find that chem bit...recrstallisation bit hard lol
that was the gayest paper ever i studied so much for it nothing came
i don't call that a fair test!

kpatel

HSC
i got 76% what is that equivalent to in the real sc?

zxreth

HSC
you'll definately get something in the 90's i.e. band 6

salih08

HSC
yes done the same one. lol only got 86% and came first in my school. i lost 5 marks on the last 2 pages because i didnt see them until the last 3 minutes. i thought the page with the 4/5 marker questions was the last page doh!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yes they had this test at my school aswell. I got 73. Practically everyone except a few people in my class (top class) got 0 in the recrystallisation test, and a large amount of people failed the test. (probably around half the year)

Daedalus and Icarus question was easy, i nailed it by saying that the experiment was of no relevance and by suggesting a modification to the experiment to make it relevant.

Im a bit dissapointed with some of the things i got wrong though (somehow misreading the graph and writing 103db instead of 102db, and getting another 2 questions wrong involving %s of a graph) Not sure how i made them mistakes either :confused:

o0ohouseo0o

HSC
we had that test too, highest was 80, i got 73%
haha i got 0 on the darus quuestion but i did really well in the decrystalisation one :)
i thought the school certificate was waaaaayyyy easier though :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)